Loralie and Justrite, perfect match!

Hi there, hope you have a relaxing weekend!  I wanted to share a card with you that I made last week actually for Scrap-mart.  And since I haven't had a chance to show it on my blog, I figured I would do that today.

I made this card with another beautiful Loralie stamp, which you can pick at up Scrap-Mart obviously...LOL...the set's name is First Flower and how do you like that gorgeous Happy Birthday sentiment?  That's JustRite Stampers, which I LOVE, and it fit my frame just perfect.  The set's name is All Occasions Nested Sentiments. I so love all the sentiments in that set!  It's a must have for any card maker.


Now the papers are by Echo Park, which I just adore... Oh, and the flower was colored with Copic markers.  Talk about Copics, I am finally going to get my certification tomorrow.  So excited about that, not to mention I found out this week and that Arlene from the MFT team will be there, too, so yippeeeeeeeeeeee....I can't wait to meet her and color all day...LOL.  I really want to perfect coloring better, so I hope to pick up a few tricks.  Jennie Black will be teaching the class and funny enough I have taken a class from her in the past.  It will be one fun day, that is for sure.

Ok, one more thing, someone asked me a little while back, what is the size of my square cards I make most of the time.  I am sorry, but I tried to track you down, but I couldn't, so I couldn't email you.  By the way, if anyone has any questions, please click on the contact info on top, it has my email address in it...please don't make me hunt you down...LOL.  Ok, so the answer is....my square cards are 5.5".  It's easy, as I use 8.5" x 11" card stock most of the time, so I just cut it to 5.5" and score it in half.  Easy peasy, right???

Well, that is it for today.  Wishing you a wonderful weekend.  Tomorrow I will be back with a pretty card created with Heartfelt Creations, which I made for Scrap-mart again.  See you tomorrow....well, here on my blog...hehehe.

Hugs,
Print

Labels: ,