Friday, March 25, 2011

Friends with Flair

Hi friends, Happy Friends with Flair Friday to you! Are you ready for the weekend?  I am, and it's going to be one wet weekend again.  I swear, I feel like I need a canoe soon.  It's been raining here forever, or at least it feels like it.  Well, wherever you are  hope you have a great weekend.  Most likely I will get some pretty awesome crafty time.

Today I am sharing a sweet card made with the Unity's Sew Cute Store KOM, which you can get at Scrap-mart. I used some Cosmo Cricket papers for this, as I thought they would be perfect together and here is what I came up with.


I also used Spellbinders Labels Twelve and Labels Seventeen. And of course my image was colored in with lots of yummy Copic Markers.  By the way, did you know Scrap-mart has amazing prices on Copic markers and no shipping on top of it??  Gotta love them!

Ohhh and did you get your March KOM yet?  I got mine and will be inking it up hopefully this weekend!  Ummmm...did you see the butterflies??? Need I say more???  LOL

And last, can I ask for a little prayer for me? I don't normally share my aches and pains, but I thought I would ask for prayers.  I have been having some really painful knees to a point, where I could hardly walk this week, so today my new good Dr. ordered me to get an MRI and Xrays done.  He thinks I have torn meniscus in both knees, also bursitis and issues with my collateral ligaments as well.  Bottom line, my knees are not working for me right now and I really would like to have them back to normal.  So pray a little for me, ok?  Thank you much!  I guess my card kind of says it all...LOL

Well, that is it for today...hope you have a wonderful weekend, but I might be back with a card during this weekend.  Depends on if I feel up to it.

Hugs,
Print

25 comments :

Gabby said...

So very sorry you're having trouble with your knees! I hope and pray that you will soon have comfort and full use of them. May I say that your card is lovely! The coloring is fantastic and all of the details, such as the pinked edges, sewing, piercing, buttons, are wonderful! :)

Mrs Ham said...

Great project Eva. Sorry to hear that you are having problems with your knees. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Oney said...

I love it! I'm going to have to get my hands on that adorable sewing machine stamp.

Jingle said...

This is really adorable!!!

Beate said...

Oh Eva, just reading your knee problems makes me cringe. I will defintitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Your card looks amazing! But then, I am a big fan of all your work!
Hugs and smiles

Gwen said...

Love your card, super cute...all those details! Am saying a prayer for you right now.

Martha said...

this is such a cute card, I forgot I have this image ;)

marilyn said...

LOVE this card--one of my favorite images. Coloring is fab!

marilyn said...

Knee problems are miserable--hope your dr. is able to fix you up!

Erin said...

Prayers are on their way!!! Great card... love the copic colors you used <3

Oh and since I won your butterfly party prize I've been winning all OVER the place! YOU ROCK

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Love how you colored that sewing machine, Eva! Super sweet card. :)

Liz said...

I hope that it gets fixed My Mom just had this about 8 months ago and my brother one month after her.
My mom took longer to heal than brother..
Let's just hope it's fixable fast.
Hugs

lynn said...

sweet card, eva! sorry to hear about the knees--sending hugs and prayers!

Victoria K said...

get better soon....really cute card..it's sew-terrific!!
hugs for your knees!

sharon g said...

I'll be praying for you, along with another craft blogger that I just read about today. I LOVE cards with a sewing theme. Thanks for showing us!

stampjourney said...

Beautiful card! I hope you feel better soon!

Katrina said...

Eva, Eva, Eva, you have done it again!!!! love this!! hugs, Katrina

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Just gorgeous!!!!!

Scrapcollectr said...

First, a card so lovely it takes awhile to drink it all in....
Second, I just finished my prayer for you...hope it helps!
Feel better soon.
xoxo

Lindsey said...

sweet card! Love how you coloured the sewing machine. Hope you're feeling better soon.

Jeannette Siciliani said...

That card is absolutely adorable! Being an runner, I can understand knee pain and I'll be praying for healing for you. Fresh pineapple is a great natural anti-inflammatory. Loving your blog, and your photography is awesome!! Your pics are so bright and crisp :D

Dani said...

Such a sweet and adorable card!
I will be praying for you to feel better! I fell last week and my knees are killing me. So I feel your pain!

Jan Garber said...

I have been really turning towards anything having to do with "sewing"...button card stamps, spools, threads and twines...I love the sewing machine on your card! I will definately be thinking of you and hoping that your knees feel better soon! Take care!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you! Love the sewing maching card, this is so adorable.

Michele said...

This is beautiful!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin