Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Samantha Walker Creative Team Blog Hop

FOR MY MFT WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE CARD PLEASE SCROLL DOWN!

Welcome to our Samantha Walker Creative Team Monthly Blog Hop! Are you ready for some inspiration? You should have arrived here from Karen's blog, however if you didn't, you should hop onto Samantha's blog, as that is where all the pretty creations start, and you don't want to miss out!

Today I thought I would showcase Samantha's Creative Imaginations Big Top Birthday line and here is the card I made with it.


Isn't this the happiest little Birthday card????  I so love it.  I can't tell you how much I LOVE the background papers on this card...there are for of them on one sheet ad they have a scallop outline to them, but I cut it off so I can fit it on the card.  I can imagine using those as a fun background to a picture on a layout.  This line is just adorable and it is all I used and I think it's just perfect the way it is.  I love shapes and her sweet tag is just the perfect shape.  Oh and one more thing....the fabric strip is also Samantha's Riley Blake Fabric Designs.

The sketch of the card came from the February Sketch For You to Try.  It was perfect for my creation.

Well, hope you like what you see and now it's time to hop onto Cristal's blog and see what she has waiting for you, as I bet it's something FABULOUS!!!
Thanks for visiting my little blog.

Hugs,
Print

44 comments :

hilde janbroers said...

gorgeous card!!

Leah Crowe said...

Eva your cards always inspire!! I love love love this birthday paper you used.. fabulous card!

Becky said...

such a fun card

Sandra said...

very fun! Love it.
Sandra ltb

Michele Boyer said...

Wow! This is fantastic! SO cute! And happy! :)

Angie Blom said...

fantastic card Eva. I love all your details and the papers are just stunning.

creative patti said...

I just fell off my chair! LOL!! Oky I'm up now! What a wonderful card! I love it! Thank you for sharing.

{raisingAlexis} said...

very cute!!!

Jimmi said...

This card is SO perfect!
It just made me smile a great big ONE!
:)

Christi Snow said...

Love this...so bright and fun! smiles....

Debc06 said...

Love this card. The colors just pop. TFS
Debbie
http://craftywizard.blogspot.com
debbie_craine at hot mail dot com

Guiseppa said...

Once again you have created another fabulous card! I love this one Eva!

Manhattan Mandie said...

I love your card!!! The colors are fabulous :) What fun!!!

Jingle said...

This is absolutely fabulous!!!!

Jenniwren32 said...

Hi Eva! How cute is that card of yours!!! I love the candles up in the corner! :)

ScrappyScavenger said...

So bright, happy, and sunshiny! Thanks for sharing! ScrappyScavenger/Yahoo

Marlies said...

What a lovely card, the bright colours make you feel happy!!
Marlies x

Erin said...

I like how the candles shine!

Becky said...

Your card is brightful and perfect for a birthday full of fun!

Tamara said...

I don't care how old a person is This card is for the Young and Old!! Bet Gina Likes it

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

This is just PURE fun Eva! LOVE this!!

Samantha Walker said...

Wow, that card has punch! What a fun birthday surprise for any lucky recipient.

Erika said...

Eva, I love your blog... I know if I ever need inspiration all I have to do is stop by. Your work is AMAZING!!!

Connie said...

OMG....the card is so cute, but looks complicated. Can I just buy it from you?!?!?!

sharon g said...

I LOVE the circus theme!! Oh how I love it.

Lillian Child said...

Your cards are always such a joy to see, Eva! Love the shine on those candles!

Ziggyeor said...

Pretty card! So bright.

Katie said...

What a gorgeous card!! LOVE thos papers and the fun colors!!!

Anne said...

Adorable card!!

MaryNSC said...

THAT IS SO CUTE I love elephants..

Tabitha said...

Love your card. Perfect for anyone. Thanks for sharing, now hopping along...

Carisa said...

omgosh, gorgeous birthday card!

Susan K.Weckesser said...

I am so loving the bright colors that u used! nice job!!!

jennifer mitten said...

I love it too! Great card.

Melissa said...

Fun card:)

Scrapfaire said...

That card is so fun!! I love all the elements that you combined and the colors...wow! Great job!!

Shari Thurman said...

Love the birthday card. Thanks for a chance to win.

ruth said...

Love the card!

GLOANN said...

That is so cute!!

Sandie said...

Your cards are so cute. I love them.

Mallika said...

Stunning

Very creative

Life On the Scrappy Side Store said...

that is such a wonderfu card love the colors! tfs
Barbara

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!

The Rose Family said...

Those bright colors are enough to cheer you up all year! so lovely!

superrosesmom at gmail dot com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin