Monday, February 28, 2011

MFT Teaser Final Day!

Hi there, are you ready for the final day of our My Favorite Teasers for the month of March? I sure hope you enjoyed all the creations everyone made! I for one had a ton of FUN creating with these ADORABLE stamps and GORGEOUS dies. So let me show you what I made for today.

My first card is made with the Who Is That Musical Girl set, which is the first round shaped stamp in this series and I so loved playing with it.  I also got inspired to pull out some very old Basic Grey papers, gosh, I have been hoarding them probably for 6-7 years...is that wrong, by the way???  LOL.  And I played with the Faux Crochet border Die-namics.  But you say, "It's round shape, I don't see a border!!?  Well, I cut it as a border, but then cut it into pieces and I adhered them following the circle shape.  I do that with border punches, too...it's fun to create something different from the way it was intended originally.  Anyway, here is my card and I am only showing you my outside, as I just wasn't happy with my inside to share...hehehe.


And now onto my second card, which is created with another new set called Clearly Sentimental about Music.  I mixed in one of the Inspired By Flowers stamp in, as that is how I envisioned it in my head...I bought these gorgeous Theresa Collins new papers and I was dying to use them, and this past weekend I helped my friend Irina teach her workshop and she created a card using these papers, so yesterday I sat down to play and this is what I came up with using sort of this week's Mojo Monday sketch.  I did leave one tag element off, but it worked better for my card design.


And here is the inside of it.


So, do you like it?  Hope so...these Quotes and sentiments are sooo pretty!!!  And I can't leave without showing you what Die-namics dies I used...

 

Here are the details about the upcoming release on March 1st at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on March 1st at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on March 1st at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Thanks for visiting and come back tomorrow for more "Teasers".

Hugs,

21 comments:

Nancy Thomas said...

You have totally outdone yourself - both cards couldn't be more gorgeous.

Scrapenabler said...

OMGosh those are the cutest cards! I just love my dienamic dies and you are definately making me want even more!

diana said...

Beautiful cards - love the color schemes & design, so effective!! ;-)

Arlene said...

Love them both Eva, so so pretty! I have BG papers in my stash that's 5 years old, so I totally understand. hehe!! :-)

bernshwag said...

Eva your cards are gorgeous! I love the idea of using the border die for which it was unattended! Thanks for the wonderful idea....

Wendy ten Hove said...

Very pretty cards, the colors are just splashing and those new dies are gorgeous! Love them on your cards!
Hugs, Wendy

Christina Fischer said...

Wow, wow, WOW! So gorgeous, Eva!

Jessica said...

gorgeous cards! they are so pretty!

Tinkerbeth said...

Oh my! Gorgeous cards and color combinations! I am in awe of the way you put those bold patterns together! I love the way you used the carnation on your pink card, too. Beautiful!

Nancy Guse said...

The colors look so rich, very very pretty!!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

wow, these are all great

Jana Weaver said...

All three cards are beautiful, but that cameo card is just striking!!!

Jingle said...

These are SO fantastic! That top one is just stunning!

Joanna McDonald said...

Your cards are beautiful! I love
the color combo you chose and
adding the flower is gorgeous!

Susan said...

Beautiful cards. I love your use of the silhouette.

Carol said...

What beautiful cards!! Having a hard time choosing a favorite, I love the cameo card a lot!

jodylynn said...

Wow, such pretty cards!

Michele Boyer said...

These are ALL stunning, Eva!

Alli Miles said...

Wow wow wow!! Your cards are spectacular.

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

These are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gorgeous Eva! STUNNING colors and layouts!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a STUNNER!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin