MFT Teaser Day 3!

Hi there, are you ready to see some more pretty My Favorite Things stamps and dies to be released in March???  Welcome to Day Three of the Teasers and hope to bring you more pretty cards, so let me get started!

My first card is a new Pure Innocence set called Daffodil.  It's a new set where sweet PI is holding a monthly pretty flower.  It's sooo fun to color, I tell you!  Here is the card I made, on which I used My Minds Eye papers again, I just love these papers for this release!  The shape of my card was cut out with my Silhouette and it's a Samantha Walker cutting file (just in case you want to know).


My second card to share is perfect for  your Easter cards, and I fell in love with her right away!!!  It's called Pure Innocence One Sweet Chick and she sure IS!  I used Core-dinations cardstock for this, so I can emboss and sand and once again I used My Minds Eye papers and LOTS of YUMMY MFT dies.


And the inside of the card:


And can you believe I have a 3rd card to share wit you today?  It's with the next March release and if you have children that are into boy scouts, or girl scouts, these stamps are for you!  My card is made with the Pure Innocence Boy Scout stamp, and later I will have a sweet card made with the little Girl Scout, too.  For now, here is what I made.  Once again, the Fleur de Lis is a Samantha Walker Silhouette cut, which I painted in with Twinkling H2O's.  And    look at all the sweet MFT dies I used!!!  I LOVE them soo much and I can't stop playing with them...LOL.  Oh, and the papers are again by My Minds Eye.


And the inside


OK, and now here are the pictures of the dies I used.....because I know you would want to see them....hehehe.  Can you see how addicted I am to shapes and dies???  I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here are the details about the upcoming release on March 1st at 10 PM EST:
Thanks for visiting and come back tomorrow for more "Teasers".

Hugs,


Print

Labels: , ,