Saturday, February 26, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 3!

Hi there, are you ready to see some more pretty My Favorite Things stamps and dies to be released in March???  Welcome to Day Three of the Teasers and hope to bring you more pretty cards, so let me get started!

My first card is a new Pure Innocence set called Daffodil.  It's a new set where sweet PI is holding a monthly pretty flower.  It's sooo fun to color, I tell you!  Here is the card I made, on which I used My Minds Eye papers again, I just love these papers for this release!  The shape of my card was cut out with my Silhouette and it's a Samantha Walker cutting file (just in case you want to know).


My second card to share is perfect for  your Easter cards, and I fell in love with her right away!!!  It's called Pure Innocence One Sweet Chick and she sure IS!  I used Core-dinations cardstock for this, so I can emboss and sand and once again I used My Minds Eye papers and LOTS of YUMMY MFT dies.


And the inside of the card:


And can you believe I have a 3rd card to share wit you today?  It's with the next March release and if you have children that are into boy scouts, or girl scouts, these stamps are for you!  My card is made with the Pure Innocence Boy Scout stamp, and later I will have a sweet card made with the little Girl Scout, too.  For now, here is what I made.  Once again, the Fleur de Lis is a Samantha Walker Silhouette cut, which I painted in with Twinkling H2O's.  And    look at all the sweet MFT dies I used!!!  I LOVE them soo much and I can't stop playing with them...LOL.  Oh, and the papers are again by My Minds Eye.


And the inside


OK, and now here are the pictures of the dies I used.....because I know you would want to see them....hehehe.  Can you see how addicted I am to shapes and dies???  I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Here are the details about the upcoming release on March 1st at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on March 1st at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on March 1st at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Thanks for visiting and come back tomorrow for more "Teasers".

Hugs,


Print

40 comments:

Sherrie said...

wow....3 cards! and they are ALL so sweet! So glad you are on the team with us!

Jennie said...

These are so cute Eva!! Your cards are just amazing...oh my so much eye candy!! I am new to the dies and seeing I could really be in trouble, lol!

Jackie Pedro said...

Three gorgeous cards, Eva!! LOVE all the fun wonderful colors you used and look at all the dies you used! LOL!!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

these are all so cute! Love the cubscout image, I am so getting this for my scrapbooking. love it.

hilde janbroers said...

love your cards!!! they are gorgeous.

bernshwag said...

Eva, now that's what I call some serious eye candy! Your cards are stunning! I love the use of all of the dies...

Gabby said...

All three of your cards are nice! Love the card shape, paper layers and coloring on your daffodil card. The Easter card is so bright, cheerful and "happy!" If I was voting, your boy scout card would get my vote for Best boy scout card in show! :)

Joanna McDonald said...

WOW - you've been a busy gal!! Love
all three of your cards. Your
designs and layering are great!
A Great Job of all of them!!

wendy said...

i love what you have created the scenes are great, how unique

SueB said...

I love your coloring and mix of DPs - TFS! GREAT PI and die release!

runzalot81 said...

I love those dies and your colors are always so perfect. I left you a present on my blog :)

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

wow! you were busy :) Love the rich colors in your first card and the color combos in the others are great!

Barbara said...

Oh. My. Word. Wowzas!! All three are simply amazing Eva!!

Dawn said...

Wow girl you have been busy! Stunning cards, each and every one!

Nancy Thomas said...

Wowee! 3 cards. And all of them just color filled and chock full of fabu details.

Vickie Z said...

WOW... you've been having fun!! Love all the wonderful colors/blends of dp and fabulous details!!

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Well, aren't you something, Miss Eva?! WOW, WOW, WOW!!! I am triply impressed by your three beautiful cards -- the shape on that first one... gorgeous! Bravo!

Noelle said...

Not only 3 cards, but they are ALL AMAZING! Gorgeous, all so pretty I can't pick a favorite:)

Liz said...

These are all just amazing.. I love the dies and the people Great papers as always a Master Piece just love it...
I'm so happy you are on this team but it's gonna mean that it gets me in trouble with buying...

diana said...

Love the stamps, colors, paper and piecing! Thanks for sharing. ;-)

Jen said...

WOW! All 3 of your cards are amazing! Love all the dies you have used, your colouring and the different shapes, scrunchy ribbon....sigh, it's all fab!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh I ADORE them all!!

Lisa H. said...

wow! look at you go-so many cards, so many die-namics, soooo much cuteness here!

Jessica said...

these are all so sweet! love all the details you put into these, they're fabulous!

redstampinsam said...

Don't make me choose. I love them all. Great coloring, use of die cuts and embellishments -- superb!

Vicky said...

Amazingly Awesome!!! not only the new stamps and dies but your art work is beautiful :)

jodylynn said...

Fantastic cards, lots of details!

krussellstudio said...

I love the layers and the texture on all the cards.

José said...

Oh my gosh. Three amaaaaazing cards. So many things to see and what colors! And you used soooo many die-namics. I love, love, love them! Fantastic job.

Wendy said...

Oh Eva!!! You rocked this Teaser!

Sue D said...

Wow--you have been busy! Fabulous cards!!

Moosisk said...

WOW! Your cards are amazing! Thanks for sharing with us today during the hop. :D

Jana Weaver said...

Wow Eva!! Three adorable cards - super duper job with these lovable PI's!!!

JessicaK said...

Awesome showcase of the new PIs and the dienamics!

Bonnie said...

Great paper and stamp combs. Like the uncolored stamp on the inside.

Tammy Hershberger said...

These are AWESOME, Eva! The Fleur de Lis is especially great with the Boy Scout! The perfect touch!

Sparklemint - Lisa said...

awesome showcasing of the dies!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Freaking amazing Diva!! LOVE all three!!

Christina Fischer said...

Gorgeous papers and layers -- so much eye candy!!! :)

Alli Miles said...

Eva, your cards are delightful!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin