Friday, February 25, 2011

MFT Teaser Day 2!

Hi there, it's Day Two of the My Favorite Things Teasers and my first day to share as part of this DT....still pinching myself and sure hope you'll enjoy the cards I show you.  These stamps and Die-namics Dies are amazing and you'll see what I mean.
Let me start with my first card:  It's created with a totally FUN set called Say What? It has the CUUTEST sassiest sayings that you will find yourself using over and over again!  I used some totally fun My Little Shoebox papers, and this card is going to be sent to my friend, Karen, so she would call me FINALLY...LOL
And the inside of the card.

And off to share a card made with the second set to "tease" you with today called Clearly Sentimental About Parenting.  On this card I used sweet My Minds Eye papers, in fact you will see these papers used on a lot of my cards these next few days.  I also used some AMAZING new dies on this card, which I will show you at the end of my post.

And the inside of the card


So, what do you think????  And now let me show you the dies I used. Yeah, I love shapes, so I always go to town using them...LOL The first three are to be released March 1st.  I told you they were yummy!!!!!



Here are the details about the upcoming release on March 1st at 10 PM EST:
  • The MFT release is on March 1st at 10 PM EST. You can attend the release party from 8-10 PM EST here in the forum for fun, games, and prizes! All the new sets and dies will be available on March 1st at 10 PM EST.
  • The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win over $100 in stamp sets and play along with the DT for a month.
  • If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to Kim's blog NOW! Be sure to leave comments as you go for a chance to win one of 2 $10 vouchers being given away daily, just for leaving a comment. :) Check Kim's blog every day for the winners.
Thanks for visiting and come back tomorrow for more "Teasers".

Hugs,


Print

38 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

WOWZERS, Eva! I don't know which one I like better! They're both stunning! You rock, girl!

Kary said...

WOW!! I love both your cards. They are gorgeous, love how you used all the different dies.

bernshwag said...

Eva your cards are gorgeous! The DP is really yummy..

Melody said...

Great cards Eva!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Completely fabulous!! You and Jodi are KILLING me with these papers!!

Liz said...

Really I was looking at that die somewhere anazing love it. Dizzy is gonna ne on wishlist. Congrats again it make me happy to see u as part of t his dt

scrappintlc said...

Fabulous cards. All the patterned papers are great together.

Joanna McDonald said...

Love your colorful cards and your
usage of so many dies!! Lovin that
doily!

Christine from FL said...

Wow! Love the colors you used on both of your cards!

Megan said...

Beautiful bright Eva colors!! You rocked your first day and I'm totally looking forward to everything else you have in store!!

Cindy Haffner said...

You go girl, these are just STUNNING!! I LOVE that Dizzy Doily!!

Jana Weaver said...

Love the new dies...and you've shown them off so well!! WOW!!

Barbara said...

Two totally amazing cards, Eva!! Just gorgeous!

lilscrappers said...

Fabulous!

Michele Boyer said...

These are gorgeous, Eva! Your cards are always so bright and cheery! LOVE them!

Nancy Thomas said...

Both of these cards are so beautiful and happy looking. Who wouldn't be cheered up to receive one of these? Love your use of all the fun die-namics.

Arlene @ Butterfly Kisses Designs said...

So, so pretty Eva!! I love me some Die-namics shapes too LOL! You did an awesome job using them on these cards! :-)

Jessica said...

these are both so pretty! love your cards and love the fun die-namics you used!

Wendy said...

All three are wicked! You rocked this Teaser!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

these are so fabulous

Jen said...

WOW! Your cards are amazing!

diana said...

Great cards!! Love the designs, colors & sentiments used. ;-)

Crafty Math Chick said...

Love the cute little birdie talking concept with those sentiments in the first card and that bright striped DP and dizzy doily in the second card.

Lisa H. said...

oh, my! LOVE the quote bubble card-tooo sweet and perfect. AND I LOOOOOVE the parenting card. it's your usual beautiful style! nicely done.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh wow, what amazing cards!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards, I love the dp!

Happy Now said...

Delicious!!

jodylynn said...

OOps, accidently hit the anonymous button last time. Beautiful cards, & I love the dp you used!

g said...

these are both awesome! i love your papers and colors and most of all-your fabulous layers of dienamics-just gorgeous!

TheScrapalicious said...

Both your cards are fab...tfs...

Gail's Card Cafe' said...

Jack pot! I love your color combos! I can smell spring!

wendy said...

fun fun fun ...so cute...great colors

Terri C. said...

Amazing cards! Love your style!

Emily Leiphart said...

Congratulations on being named to the MFT DT, Eva! All of these cards rock and I love the beautiful sentiments. You make me want all of those new dies! LOL

Nicole said...

Beautiful!! Greetz

amay225 said...

Wow, I absolutely love these cards and all the products used!

I see a buying spree in my near future :)

Christina Fischer said...

You are killing me!! LOVE the papers, the layouts, the layers! Beautiful!!

Jen said...

Hey Eva, thank you for your inspiration! I love your work!! I cased the 2nd card shown here, and thought you might wanna see my version. You can view it here: http://expressivelyme.blogspot.com/2011/05/cased-creation.html

Thanks again!!
Big Hugs,
Jen

Blog Widget by LinkWithin