H{ippity} Hop!

For MFT Teaser post please scroll down!

Hi there, Happy H{ippity} Hop!  Hope you had a fun weekend.  I helped my friend Irina teach her all day workshop, which was a lot of FUN!  And today we are starting our March monthly challenge for Ippity, so it's sketch time!

And here is my card based on the sketch (get this!!) I came up with....LOL.  It's still a beginner looking sketch, but I made it...hehehe.  Anyway, here is the card I created based on it.  I used some fun K&Co papers and of course Ippity Stamps and yummy crinkled ribbon.  Ohhh...and Spellbinders that are still new to me.


The Ippity sets I used are How You Doin'?, You deserve and Dots for Sure.  Love these a LOT.

And here is the sketch I used.  Check it out, as we are starting our monthly challenge to win more amazing Ippity/Unity prizes.  You don't want to miss out!!!


Well, that is it today.  Hope you play along and for now, hop on over to Karen's blog to see what GORGEOUS creation she has waiting for you.



Have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Print

Labels: