Monday, February 28, 2011

H{ippity} Hop!

For MFT Teaser post please scroll down!

Hi there, Happy H{ippity} Hop!  Hope you had a fun weekend.  I helped my friend Irina teach her all day workshop, which was a lot of FUN!  And today we are starting our March monthly challenge for Ippity, so it's sketch time!

And here is my card based on the sketch (get this!!) I came up with....LOL.  It's still a beginner looking sketch, but I made it...hehehe.  Anyway, here is the card I created based on it.  I used some fun K&Co papers and of course Ippity Stamps and yummy crinkled ribbon.  Ohhh...and Spellbinders that are still new to me.


The Ippity sets I used are How You Doin'?, You deserve and Dots for Sure.  Love these a LOT.

And here is the sketch I used.  Check it out, as we are starting our monthly challenge to win more amazing Ippity/Unity prizes.  You don't want to miss out!!!


Well, that is it today.  Hope you play along and for now, hop on over to Karen's blog to see what GORGEOUS creation she has waiting for you.



Have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Print

10 comments :

dahlhousedesigns said...

Wow Eva, this is gorgeous! Beautiful layering of pattered paper and I just love all the wonderful details. I love your sweet sketch too.

Lisa a

Andrea said...

Beautiful colors and design!

lynn said...

just beautiful, eva!

Lisa H. said...

great card! loooooove the colors and those flowers-wow! so vibrant and beautiful!

Rona said...

very pretty - and I love the sketch - I have GOT to PLAY these challenges more!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Beautiful colors! FUN card!

Jingle said...

Very cute, Eva!

Lynn said...

I love how you color those flowers!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Makes me wish for Spring! So pretty!

NoraAnne said...

Yay! love that you are designing sketches now too, your card is fabulous, gorgeous layers and colors :)
Your new blog header is fabulous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin