Monday, February 21, 2011

H{ippity} Hop!

Hi there, happy Monday!  How was your weekend?  Hope you had a lovely one.  I spent some time reading a wonderful new book from my professors of USM, called Loyalty to Your Soul, which I highly recommend to everyone.  And of course I got to craft and actually did quite a bit of that, but more on that later part of this week.

Today, we have a new Ippity challenge and it's one I love and I know a lot of you will as well.  It's to

USE RIBBON

I can barely make a card without using ribbon on it and I just adore them and I know most of you must feel the same way.  So, here is what I came up with using some very yummy brand new Echo Park papers and of course my favorite crinkled ribbons along with Ippity stamps.


I used two Ippity sets on this card:  How you Doin'? (my sentiment) and Now and Always (my butterfly).  The pretty doily die is a brand new Spellbinders die called Fleur de Lis Doily Motifs, which you can pre-order at Scrap-Mart.

Well, that is it for today and now head on over to see what gorgeous creation our super talented Karen has waiting for you.


Have a FABULOUS day!!!

Hugs,




Print

20 comments :

Susan B. said...

Another beautiful card!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Omg Eva... this is STUNNING! Beautiful girlie!

Lisa a

lynn said...

love the double bows, layers, and colors!

Ujjwal said...

thats a very beautiful card!! Love the crinkled ribbon!!

Andrea said...

what a great card! love the layers and colors!

hilde janbroers said...

amazing card!!!

Katie said...

Amazing, as always! Love the colors!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

WOW so gorgeous!!!!Love the colors and the new die is beautiful!!!!

Angie Blom said...

OH I just love this.. gorgeous ribbon color.. loving all the layers!

jmahugger said...

Gorgeous!!

Brenda said...

Love your card Eva, beautiful colours and textures! I see you use this size card quite a bit, would you mind sharing what size it is?

Romaine said...

Love the colours, paper and all!

Carisa said...

as always stunning!

Lynn said...

love it all! the colors are amazing!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So very pretty!!

Patricia said...

WOW! Your cardis amazing, as usual! Love the ribbon!

Lone Pine Designs said...

This is certainly a stunner!

Rona said...

This is so pretty!!

Lisa H. said...

gorgeous, beautiful and stunning. love the papers (they are arriving at my door today!).

Maria Gurnsey said...

LOVE the black and white polka dot frame...this is SO PRETTY!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin