Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Lisa!!!

It's a special day today, as the Ippity DT girls are celebrating our sweet Lisa Henke's Birthday!  It was earlier this week and today we are sharing our Birthday cards made for her!  She is such an amazing girlie, I am so happy to know her, as she is just so sweet, loving, caring and talk about talented!   One of the greatest perks on being design teams is that you get to know people closer and I am blessed to call her a friend and sure love her!  So, with that said,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA!!!

Hope your day was the best and this card is coming your way!


I used the gorgeous K & Co papers, Sweet Nectar again, as I just LOVE it and I bet Lisa will love it, too.  I  used two of our Ippity stamp sets.  Sing a New Song and  Party Hat Wishes.  I also used a brand new Spellbinders tag called Fancy Tags Two....talk about GORGEOUS, isn't it???  And the butterflies are MFT's pretty butterfly dies.

Well, that is it for today and make sure you check out the Ippity blog, as are also celebrating Lisa Birthday there by showcasing our Lisa Favorites and you don't want to miss out on that....it's PURE EYE CANDY.

And now head on over to Karen's blog and take a look at what GORGEOUSNESS she created for Lisa.




Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS Sunday!

Hugs,

Print

20 comments :

jennifer mitten said...

This is stunning!

LuluMarie said...

aside from the happy color scheme, my favorite part is having the words on the bird.

StampinCathy said...

This is just one beautiful and inspiring card. I just love all the Ippity and the colors are fabulous.

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. stunning. love all that stitching.. beautiful colours!

Patricia said...

Look at all those pretty layers!! I love it!

dahlhousedesigns said...

STUNNING is right! I just love how you layer pp so PERFECTLY! Beautiful girlie!

lisa a.

Lisa H. said...

ACK!!! I'm in love with this Eva!!! soooo beautiful. thanks for your friendship and for making my day wonderful.

lynn said...

so gorgeous, eva, and i love the tag!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow wow love the fun bright colors this is amazing EVA!!!!!

Deanna said...

LOVE this Eva! You're SOOO talented. I follow your blog, but forget to comment sometimes. Sorry for lurking. ;)

Hey--could you send me a link to that paper? I looked for it, but everything I found seemed to be more muted than what you've shown. I really love it and *need* some of it. ;) Thanks!

Diane Jaquay said...

This is just BREATHTAKING!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So gorgeous Eva!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

gorgeous, happy, bright and cheery!!! lucky Lisa :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOOOOOVE this card for Lisa--your combo of papers and stamps just amaze me! BEAUTIFUL

Karen said...

Totally precious Eva! I just love the design and all the striking colors! So stunning!

Rhonda V. said...

So beautiful Eva! I love the colors and what a sweet Birthday card!!!

Mrs Ham said...

This is just beautiful Eva. The colors are wonderful.

Rona said...

Eva - your flair for so many beautiful colors really INSPIRES ME!!! Gorgeous card!!

Michele Boyer said...

Absolutely gorgeous! I love the fun, bright colors!

Linda said...

I just wanted to cry!!! I love it!!! and jellous so bad That card has my name on it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin