Friday, February 18, 2011

Friends with Flair and an Exciting News to share!

Hi there, happy Friday!  Hope you had a  lovely week, are you ready for the weekend???  I sure am!  It might be raining all weekend for us, and I am ready and making yummy soup!

Today I have an exciting NEWS to share!  As you know from my side bar, I design for Samantha Walker, who is an AMAZING ARTIST and  has papers with Creative Imaginations and rubber stamps with Unity stamps and other fabulous medias.  But what you don't know, although have seen my work with their product is that I am also "Luminartist".  There was not really a formal announcement, but I have received some pretty Luminarte products a few months ago and I have been playing with them and sharing what I have done with them.  Luminarte is also a product of Creative Imaginations.

SOOOOO.......my exciting news is that I have been asked to design for Creative Imaginations and it was finally announced on their blog yesterday.  I got a sweet email before CHA from Cheryl Mezzetti asking if I would like to join their team, and of course I couldn't say no, as I already design with part of their products, and I had a chance to meet with the owner of Creative Imaginations and visited their company around Christmas and I have to say, they have an amazing operation and happy to join them and proudly will design with their products.  I am beyond excited about this opportunity and totally honored to be such an amazing design team!

Today my card is created with Creative Imaginations products and Unity stamps, which are co-branded, although at the time I made my card I didn't have any of the co-branded stamps, so I used Unity KOM stamps.  The papers are from the IOD Beloved line, which I LOVE.  The butterfly was painted in with Twinkling H2O's and they sure twinkly pretty!!!


I hope you hop over to the Creative Imaginations blog to check out the announcement and if you liked my canvas on Monday check out the Luminarte Blog as I have a tutorial of how I created my canvas.

Well, that is it for today.  Hope you like my little card and have a FABULOUS day!  Thanks for letting me share my news with you!  :)

Hugs,
Print

29 comments :

Sonda T said...

Fabulous my dear! You are already a part of such a great team!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Eva,

Congratulations! Lovely news for you!
Love this card as well, pretty pretty colors and a lot to see, so great! Gorgeous butterfly!

Hugs, Wendy

Deb said...

WoohoooHooo! WTG girlfriend! Yay! So excited for you!

Patricia said...

Wow! Congrats on being on the design team! Your card is lovely, by the way! That Twinkling H20 really sets off the butterfly!

the whimsical butterfly said...

Eva, eva, eva..... you are UNSTOPPABLE and AMAziNG my sweet friend!!!! I am soooooo excited for you and am drooling all over this precious card! LOVE it! Congrats my dear!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

CONGRATS Eva, you are so TALENTED and I love everything you do!!!!

Laurel said...

Congrats to you! Love your card!

Margie H said...

Oh,Eva! I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations!! So proud :) xo

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG Eva that is awesome I am over the moon happy for you!!! This card is GORGEOUS!!!

Robin Cooper said...

Congratulations Eva! I look forward to seeing what direction you will be taking me with your new "official" assignment. I'm already one step into it because I already own twinklers! Yay!

Mrs Ham said...

Congradulations Eva!!! The position is well deserved. You are so so talented. Thanks for sharing your news.

Jingle said...

Eva, congratulations!!! That is SO exciting!!!

Jimmi said...

Congratulations Eva!

This card is so gorgeous!

StampinCathy said...

Congrats! Congrats! Congrats! Your card is just stunning. Love all the colors and details on this card.

Emily Leiphart said...

Congratulations on the wonderful news, Eva! Your card is stunning as always. I love the beauty you create!

hilde janbroers said...

love your card!!! and congrats on the new DT gig!

She said...

Beautiful card and many congratulations to you. S x

Martha said...

WOW, this is amazing!

sharon g said...

WOW that must have been a lot of work!

Karen said...

Congratulations! I don't know how you keep up with all of this, but it sure is beautiful work!

EFI said...

Congratulations!!! Your card is amazing!!!

Roslyn said...

This is a stunningly beautiful card!

Jennipher Lowery said...

Fabulous creation today as always! Congrats on your exciting news.

Carolina said...

Gorgeous card Eva and HUGE congrats - so excited for you!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Congrats on your great news;) You are super amazing--no wonder you are on so many fab teams and with so many wonderful products! You create TOP NOTCH projects:)

Love this card--the colors--the softness yet bold--love the stamping....LOVE LOVE LOVE everything you do:) Great stuff as always!

E.T said...

oh my word! SO SO SO SO gorgeous! LOVE it!

Anne said...

Gorgeous card! You're going to make me buy those awesome butterflies. You rock them!

Arlene said...

A big congrats to you Eva! So well deserved, your work is AMAZING girl! :-)

Lisa H. said...

you are just amazing, that's why they asked you to be a part of the team. love it and love you! congrats.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin