Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cherish your Dreams

Hi there, I am just popping in here today for a quick post. I had a tutorial on the Ippity blog last week and it has to do with BRADS and SILHOUETTE...so, if you like the card you see here, and haven't seen how I made it, check out this Ippity Blog post.


And here is a close up of it.


On this card I used Imaginisce's Garden Party 6x6 pad papers and Cherish Your Dream Ippity stamps.  Their monthly challenge is a color combo, which is what I used on my card.


Well, thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,

Print

4 comments :

Liz said...

Ah /Cherish is my 2011 word..
Beautiful card mi lady

Jingle said...

This is SOOO pretty!

the whimsical butterfly said...

ALright, girlie, you are MAKING me want this silhouette thing after seeing all of the GORGEOUS cut-outs you are doing on these cards!!!

Rhonda V. said...

This is so pretty Eva! I love the new look on your blog too!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at Imaginisce and sharing your creation!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin