Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Case Study Challenge #28 and a HUGE NEWS!

Hi there, thanks for visiting!  It's the last week of me being the Muse at the Case Study Challenge Blog, and I have had so much fun with it!  Thank you Iwona for inviting me and thank you all, who came out to play and casing my cards.  It has been such an honor and so fun to see how you all created cards based on mine!  I also had fun redoing some of my old cards, in fact a LOT of FUN!

And here is my card for this week's challenge, which I made with sweet Echo Park Papers and My Favorite Things Pure Innocence stamps and their Die-namics dies.


And the inside of my card.


And here is the original card my new card was cased from and what this week's inspiration card is as well.


I got inspired by the scallops, the black and of course by the sweet MFT Pure Innocence image. Last time I ordered some MFT goodies I ordered this little Happy Bird-day PI and have been dying to play with it ever since.

So with that said, let me get to my NEWS!  There was such a divine planning that Iwona picked this card of mine to case THIS week, in fact this card wasn't even the original card to pick, but I believe everything happens for a reason and for a very different reason she switched this card for this week!  How fun is it that the day I am able to announce my news!

I am so excited to share that I have been invited to join the My Favorite Things Design Team and today is the day that I can shout it from the top of my hill, so I AM!!!  I got a sweet call from Kim and Jody a couple of weeks ago asking, if I would join them and of course I said yes!!!!  I love their little images, they are cute and fun to color and play with and I LOVE their dies as well, so watch out as I have been really busy this past week or so creating for this upcoming Sneak Peek's posts.  Wait till you see the new stamps and dies....they are to die for....LOL

And now head on over to the Case Study Challenge blog to check out the details of how to play along and make sure you hop over to the amazing designer's blogs to see what gorgeous creations they have for you to see.  I know, I am dying to see them...LOL
Well, that is it for me today.  Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Print

30 comments :

Michele Gross said...

Woot Woot! Sing it loud! :) That is awesome news and I love the timing! :) Both cards are gorgeous-can't wait to more MFT creations :D

Julie Ranae said...

Congratulations on your new post...very well deserved indeed!
Thanks again for being a part of the 'combined grind challenge' and of course, your creations on this post are fabby!!!

Karen Motz said...

BIG congrats Eva!!! I already know you'll be a fabulous addition to the MFT team!!!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

YAYAYAYYYY!!! You know I *totally* had it all in my plans... heh heh
CONGRATS girl, theyy made the best choice EVER!!!!
Also, thanks so so much for this fun month, didn't we all have a blast??! You're such an inspiration, thank you :)

Tammy Hershberger said...

I'm INCREDIBLY happy for you, Eva! Congratulations!!! Well deserved!

Smita said...

Such lovely inspiration!! Congratulations on your lovely news!

Hugs,
Smita

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Super sweet card!! And congrats on joining MFT! They'll be blessed to have you as a part of their team for sure!!

Scrapenabler said...

Love the card and congratulations!

Shantaie said...

gorgeous card sweetie, and a whopping Congratulations on joining the My favorite things team...color me happy for you!!!!

Joanne B. said...

You know I just LOVE every single thing you make, so I'm THRILLED to have you here on the MFT Team! Congratulations!

Kerry J. said...

So excited to have you joining us Eva!! I'm a huge fan!! Congrats girlie!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Congrats, Eva!!! So excited to see you on the team, as you do such amazing things with the MFT lines!! Can't wait to see your creations for the upcoming release!

Rhonda V. said...

Big HUGE Congratulations Eva!!! I'm so excited for you! I just popped over and checked out their dies... awesome yummy stuff!!!

Lisa H. said...

wooohooo! I couldn't be happier, dear friend! your work is FAB and I'm looking forward to working with you MORE!!!! congrats!

Nancy Thomas said...

Congrats on making the MFT team!

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful cards as always girl. Came over to say a HUGE CONGRATS on the mft team! Woohoo---they are lucky to have you!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

Woot Woot! Eva the Diva is in the HOUSE!!!! Girlie, you know I think you are the BOMB! SO excited to be on this AWESOME ride with you!!! MWAH!

Brenda said...

Firstly,a BIG congratulations on your new position! Very well deserved as you are extremely talented! And I love this weeks card for the Case Study! Wow, what a cutie pie that girlie is and I love how you paper pieced her dress! Stunning!

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

WOW! Big congrats to you Eva. I always love what you do with these designs. A perfect fit!! Hugs to you!

texasjodylynn said...

Welcome to the team, Eva! :)

Your card is beautiful (of course).

Hugs!

dahlhousedesigns said...

I can't believe I almost missed your big news!!! Yay, another fabulous combo!

This card is amazing, just like you!

Lisa

Wendy said...

Congrats Girl! I can't wait to see more of your great work!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

This is well deserved for sure.
I'm so excited for you...
You know I love the dies

Liz said...

No surprise to me.... I love that you will be on there.. but it could be dangerous with your tempting designs to make me have them all bleeeeeee.
Congrats Sweetie well deserved

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous work, Eva!! Welcome!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Eva I so HAPPY for you. I was hoping that Kim would ask you to join the MFT team. Your projects and cards are always so FABULOUS!!

Michele Boyer said...

These are SOOOOO sweet! Love them both! And welcome to the team! :)

Sue Kohler said...

Absolutely stunning Eva, love the sea of scallops and the news print! congratulations on your HUGE news, you will certainly be an asset to their team!!
Thank you for being a wonderful inspiration to all of us at CASE study this month! :)

Benzi said...

Adorable cards and congrats on the new postion at MFT. I'm sure you'll have a 'bundle of fun' with their dies, stamps, etc.

Julie said...

Gorgeous card! I love what you've been doing with all the PI images....you are just rocking them. Congrats on the new DT - so well deserved!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin