Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Samantha Walker Creative Team Blog Hop

FOR MY MFT WEDNESDAY CHALLENGE CARD PLEASE SCROLL DOWN!

Welcome to our Samantha Walker Creative Team Monthly Blog Hop!  Are you ready for some inspiration?  You should have arrived here from Nancy's blog, however if you didn't, you should hop onto Samantha's blog, as that is where all the pretty creations start, and you don't want to miss out!

I created a sweet project for today's hop using Samantha's Creative Imaginations Ooh La La Paper line, which I think is my favorite from Samantha.  Just adore the colors, the patterns, everything about this line is speaking to me...LOL.  I also used another product from Creative Imaginations from their Bare Elements line called the Sonia Handle Purse.  I had so much fun decorating this purse and I will be putting my favorite cards in it for safe keeping.  Here is what it looks like.




And some closeup photos.


And this Silhouette Butterfly cutout I am so in love with!!!  Don't  you think it's just gorgeous???


So, let's see, I used quite a bit of products on this  little purse and here are all the products, in case you would like to create something like this, too.

Creative Imaginations Samantha Walker Ooh La La line
Creative Imaginations Samantha Walker Holey Cardstock
Creative Imaginations Bare Elements Sonia Handle Purse
Unity Stamp - Samantha Walker Encompassed Grace
Silhouette - Samantha Walker - basket buttefly ( I only used the butterfly)
Creative Imaginations Glitter Alphabet Sticker

I also used Luminarte Radiant Rain Color Concentrate dauber for inking up my stamp.  I just love stamping with these daubers, as they are soooo pretty and shimmery.  Isn't this a pretty purse??  I will love to add my pretty cards and display them on my mantle.

Hope you like what you see and now it's time to hop onto Samantha's Facebook Wall and tell her what you thought of the hop.






Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!!!

Hugs,
Print

41 comments :

Amy said...

The holey cardstock looks amazing on your purse, love it!

Clare G said...

I love the colors and the way you put all of the different products together. Thanks for the inspiration!

Becky said...

totally precious

Scrapfaire said...

YUMMY, that little purse is simply yummy! Awesome job and thanks so much for sharing your project!

Rhonda V. said...

This is so adorable Eva! I love that pop of pink with the rest of your colors!

I sooo need to make one of these for my fave cards too!

Awesome!!!

Gabby said...

Your purse is so neat! The MFT challenge card is wonderful! Love it! :)

hilde janbroers said...

what a gorgeous project you made!! amazing!

Tabitha said...

Love your card box. It is just lovely. Thanks for sharing.

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning project. Love the colors, details, embellishments and your creative style. Thanks for always inspiring me.

Guiseppa said...

Your purse is so cute! I love this line too! You are such a cute creative lady!

Lillian Child said...

Your projects are always so creative and inspiring - you never disappoint! Thanks so much for sharing with us!

http://lillianchild.blogspot.com

mommyof5kidz said...

Holy Cuteness! LOVE that adorable purse!!!! Absolutely magnificent!

connie said...

this is so pretty!

Jingle said...

Very cute!!!

joni said...

Love your project Eva!! So pretty! TFS
hugs,
joni

The Sampson Family said...

I love your card holder creation! What a great idea!

Ziggyeor said...

That purse is gorgeous! I'm contemplating getting one and making it for a friend but I'm trying to think what she'd do with it besides let it collect dust!

Lesabe said...

Love it, the colors are great =) Thanks for sharing!

ginaboyce said...

super cute idea. love the colors!

Liz said...

Love the colors this is super cute as usual....

vannasmom said...

the butterfly is cute! The colors are amazing how well you put them together! Love it!

Kim said...

Beautiful project, i love the color combination!

Kelly Sas said...

It is so amazing how many different companies and lines Samantha has out there and they all worked so beautifully together on you purse. LOVE it!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB FAB FABULOUS!!!!!!

Karen said...

I need one of those purses! Love all the sweet Samantha embellishments, dies, and paper you've used to make such a marvelous and super sweet little purse!!

Manhattan Mandie said...

Wow! Your "purse" looks amazing!!!! Fabulous job!

Kelly C said...

Lovely project Eva! You are so talented!!

Angie Blom said...

This is just amazing Eva.. love the shape and the purse itself.. great creation!!

Carisa said...

Eva, this is absolutely stunning! I love that silhouette butterfly for sure and I love how you added the flower in the middle. What a beautiful way to store your favorite cards --- though it prob wont' be big enough. ;) hehee

Sylvia Weaver Rivera said...

That is so pretty!! This inspires me to embellish and show a little love to my (all occasion)card box that sits on my shelf!! Thanks for sharing your idea!!

scrappygal said...

OOH this is super cool! I love it. Nice job and something definitely usable. Cool beans!

Rachel said...

Nice! What a great idea. I could definitely use somewhere to keep/display my cards. They're too lovely to be packed away in a desk drawer...like they are right now...
Thanks for the inspiration! :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

Oh, Eva this is STUNNING! What a fantastic idea!

deedoodle said...

Great Purse. Love it all.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Incredible project!!!

Vana63 said...

Wow, thats AWESOME! and yep, that Butterfly and flower is beautiful :-) Thanks for the inspiration!

jennifer mitten said...

Totally love this cute purse!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

You.Are.Awesome. I LOVE this!

Shauna K said...

what a fabulous project!!! love the butterfly :)

Robin Cooper said...

Love your card box!! Very pretty!

Samantha Walker said...

Wowzers! Such a eye popping colorful purse! I love it! It will be a great card holder for you. You must have a card for every occasion now in your stash. I love what you do, and love how you share yourself through your crafts!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin