Tuesday, January 25, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

Hello again, it's MFT's Wednesday Stamp Club challenge time!  Today's sketch is so beautiful, I am sure you will agree.  Since Valentine's day is around the corner I thought I would make a LOVE card using this week's sketch, but I know I am NOT done with Valentine's day cards yet...hehehe...how are you doing on yours?  Here is what I came up with.

And here is a close up of it.


Today's card is using these pretty MFT products.


I can't tell you how much I LOVE this Doily die and the Love stamp set.  They are perfect together.  My paper choice for this card was Prima, as it's just so pretty and dreamy...don't you??

Make sure you stop at Kim's blog for the sketch and the list of the MFT gals who are playing along this week.  Then head on over to the MFT forum at SCS and upload your card using the keyword  MFTWSC4You could be the lucky winner of a $15 voucher to spend at the store!  

Well, that is it for today! Have a FABULOUS day!!!

Hugs,
Print

15 comments:

Gabby said...

I like this creative, unusual card! Your paper choices and die cuts work very well together. Very nice! :)

Arlene said...

Very pretty Eva! Love the colors you chose. :-)

Dawn Easton said...

Eva, this is GORGEOUS girl! Love the vintage feel and the sparkle you added to the wings! PRETTY!

Christina Fischer said...

Oh, this is SO cool! Fantastic card!

Teela said...

This is a really neat card, with an Ed Hardy edge to it! Very cool.Becca at AmazingPaperGrace.com is Sharing the Comment Wealth and I picked you and am very glad I did as your blog is really wonderful.

Wendy said...

Stunning as usual!

Sandra said...

oh my, this is gorgeous, you're so so talented

Jingle said...

This is great! I love the winged heart! Is that two stamps? I love it!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

It is downright SCARY how awesome you are! I LOVE every bit of this! Perfectly balanced...LOVE!

Lisa H. said...

THIS is beautiful! loove all the layers, Eva and that blue ribbon.....awesome!

Cindy Haffner said...

SIMPLY GORGEOUS!

Barbara said...

Stunning, Eva! I've been wanting to do something with the wings but never got around to it! Love this!

Karen Motz said...

Wow wow WOW!!!!!! Is there a stronger word than stunning and gorgeous and amazing??? Because those don't seem to be enough to describe your card. The depth of colour is fabulous!!!

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful Eva...love the vintage-y look to it!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

GORGEOUS!!! wow!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin