Tuesday, January 11, 2011

MFT Wednesday Stamp Club

Hi there, it's another MFT Wednesday Stamp Club challenge time and the sketch this week is another beauty!!!  We had such a great turn out for last week's challenge, it was amazing to see all your gorgeous creations and hope you come out to play again this week!


Today I used the cutest little A'la Mode stamp set called Key to My Heart.  I so LOVE this image and again, I had a fun time creating this card.  I also used  some cute MFT dies...which I am totally in LOVE with as well...LOL...got addicted to them fast, that is for sure.  At release time I just had to pick up the new little rolled rose dies, so now I have all of them!  I just love their different sizes, I used the smallest one on this card.  Looks like they are out of stock now, but check back later.  I also layered the Framed Greetings die on top of the Textile Rectangle die.  I also used the leaves from the Flower and Leaf Trio die set...




And here is my close up shot of this card.




Last week I came across this gorgeous Making Memories Je t'Adore line and I fell in love with it right away and knew I was going to use it with this sweet image.  So, what do you think???


Make sure you stop at Kim's blog for the sketch and the list of the MFT gals who are playing along this week.  Then head on over to the MFT forum at SCS and upload your card using the keyword  MFTWSC2You could be the lucky winner of a $15 voucher to spend at the store!  

Well, that is it for today! Have a FABULOUS day!!!


Hugs,

Print

19 comments:

texasjodylynn said...

Oh wow, Eva. There are so many beautiful details on this card. I love it. Your coloring is very rich.

Inge said...

OMG Eva, what an amazing and beautiful card you've made, FAB!!!

Kelli said...

This is what I mean about all the different Textures and colors, you put them together SO nicely... A FABULOUS CARD!!! ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!!!!

femke said...

hi eva,

you made a very beautiful card!!!

greetings femke

Sandra said...

oh my, what a beautiful card.

Amy Rohl said...

We sure were thinking the same way this week, Eva! Love all your fun, vintage layers, and that dress-wow!

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my gosh, Eva! This is awesome! So fun! Great elements and the rich colours make this elegant! Gorgeous creation!!!

Lisa H. said...

love all the layers and the pop of aqua with that ribbon is just beautiful!

Kimberly Gajewski said...

This is gorgeous Eva! Yes...these papers are beautiful! What lovely coloring and details! :D

Cindy Haffner said...

FAB FAB FABULOUS!!!!!!

Wendy said...

This is stunning! I love all the different details, you make one nice card girl!

Karen Motz said...

Wow!! This is delightful!!!!! I love all the detail...the square bling on the ribbon, the sweet mini rose, the xoxo ticket...such a wonderful card!!

Melody said...

This is so amazing!! The coloring is so rich! Love the doily! Great papers!

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Eva! I love all the little details!

Karen said...

WOW girl..this card is soooo stunning!!

Julie said...

WOW Eva, this is just stunning! Love all the details you added!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Eva, this is GORGEOUS!! LOVE IT!!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

I think I just fell off my chair! Holy guacamole this is GORGEOUS!!!

Arlene said...

Eva, what an amazing card! Love that ribbon charm and your coloring is beyond spectacular! :-)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin