Loralie's Daisy Lady

Well, today I have a pretty card to share with you, which I made for Scrap-mart and was on their blog yesterday.  I thought I would share it on my blog, too.  Anyway, this card is made with Loralie's Daisy Lady stamp, which is just so pretty and perfect for Copic coloring, or even paper piecing, but I went the coloring route.

I used a couple of Spellbinders on this.  I finally got Labels Seventeen, which I have been waiting on getting patiently....LOL, so I cut my image out with that.  I also used the Heirloom Scrool Border to layer my lace and ribbon with..


The papers I used on the card is by Making Memories, just about one of the prettiest Valentine line out there right now.  Also the sentiment is from Unity, their Undeniably You.  Love this set, and haven't had a chance to play with it yet, except to use this pretty sentiment out of it, and I thought it was just perfect with this Loralie image!

Well, that is it for today...hope you like what you see.  Thanks for visiting my blog!  :)

Have a FABULOUS day!
Print

Labels: ,