Saturday, January 29, 2011

JustRite and new Spellbinders

Well, today CHA started and I am sooo excited to be there. I have been looking forward to seeing and hugging some sweet friends, so I know my next couple days will be soooo FUN!

Anyway, I pre posted this post with a new card I created with brand new Spellbinders and some sweet JustRite stamps, which I got from Scrap-mart.  Gosh, I just love Howard and Laura, the owners of Scrap-Mart, I THANK them so much for letting me play with these new goodies.

It sure brought a lot of happiness to me to create with these gorgeous dies.  I know you will LOVE and WANT these, too and I can tell you, that Scrap-Mart has these on Pre-order already, so you don't want to miss out on them and PRE-ORDER TODAY.  The sooner you do that, the sooner you get them when they get to Scrap-Mart.  I know I will want so many of these releases, in my opinion this release was the BEST ever from Spellbinders!  Anyway, here is what I created.


Isn't this PURDEE????  I will be playing with these dies so much, I  know, I can't wait to get back from CHA now and create with them.  So, what do you think?????  I used some yummy Making Memories papers for this, can you tell how much I love these papers, I have been using them quite a bit...

I also made this for JustRite Stampers current challenge, which is a Valentine's theme challenge.  Love is in the Air!  I used their Romantic Sentiments Centers set, which was just perfect for this Love theme.  By the way, you can find a lot of gorgeous JustRite Stampers stamps at Scrap-Mart, too.

Well, that is it for today....enjoy your day and hope you get to see some updates from CHA.  I will see, if I can get some pictures and if I have some time and internet access to post them on my blog, but I can't promise....

Hugs
Print

16 comments :

Sandra said...

Yes Eva, it is beautiful!
Sandra ltb

hilde janbroers said...

just gorgeous!!!

Cathy said...

So stinking cute. I wish I could create with you just once. I'd learn alot!

Liz said...

What a masterpiece so jealous u got those they r awesome sending cyber hug since I can't in person xoxo

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, Eva, your card and those new Spellbinders are absolutely gorgeous! Have a wonderful time at CHA!!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Donna Hardcastle said...

This is an amazing card!! I'm so glad to hear you like Howard and Laura too! Howard is my brother! They are good people!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Stunning down to the last detail Eva!

(-: Heidi

Michele Boyer said...

Gorgeous! I love all those die-cuts!!

Lynn said...

gorgeous layers!

Anonymous said...

Get your canvas prints this valentines day for you loved one, only the best quality canvas printing at a very good price.

Jessie/knightrone said...

What a stunner!!

JustRite Stampers said...

Thanks for participating in the JustRite Friday Challenge!!

Sharon Harnist said...

This is gorgeous, Eva -- I love how you combined all these pretty new dies with JustRite's stamps!

Stephanie Kraft said...

Lovely card, Eva! Love all the beautiful die cut layers and fab details!

runzalot81 said...

This is gorgeous! I always love your colors.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin