Monday, January 10, 2011

H{ippity} Hop!

Hi there, how was your weekend?  Did you do anything fun?  I helped my friend Irina again to assist at her amazing workshop and it was a fun day!  So,are you enjoying H{ippity} Hop so far???  Sure hope so.

Anyway, today Maria is challenging us to use her favorite color combo, RED, WHITE and BLUE.  I will tell you a little secret, I have trouble with this color combo, for some reason it just doesn't come easy for me, and yes, I whined about it to our Ippity DT...LOL...BUT, I guess I did come up with something that I am pretty happy with and here it is.


And here is my closeup of it.  I did quote a bit of layering on this one, hope you can see it.


On my card I used two Ippity stamps, Cherish Your Dreams and How you Doin'?  I love these sets, so this was a fun card to make for sure.  The blue paper I used is Samantha Walker's Creative Imaginations Holey Modern paper, and cut a part of it and embossed it.

Well, hope you like what you see, and now hop on over to see what Karen has waiting for you.  I bet it's something gorgeous!!!!



Thanks for visiting and have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Print

22 comments :

Angie Blom said...

Oh My GOodness. this is just Fabulous Eva.. totally admiring all the details, so striking in these colours. love it!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

You ROCKED this!!!! Trouble..whatever...it's STUNNING! BUT I have to tell you...it's NOT a secret that you don't like the color combo...I told everyone you banned my fave color combo ;) hehe...LOVE YOU!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is one totally awesome celebration card. I just love how you used the colors and stamps.

hilde janbroers said...

what a great card!! beautiful

lynn said...

simply beautiful, eva!

Jingle said...

This is a perfectly fabulous card! I love it!

jenni said...

I check your blog everyday, you are so talented! Where did you get the ribbon you use for this card?
jpshirley@ymail.com

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so gorgeous and you worked those colors soo good love it!!!!

Gardner's Basket said...

Eva, you would never know this wasn't your fave color combo. This card is beautiful!!

Bogner's said...

I love all your shapes and layers! Beautiful. I love the texture and floral image!

Sandra said...

stunning, just stunning!

Sarah Anderson said...

I just love your poppies, so delicate :)

Karen said...

This card is so striking and love all the extra embossing and flower bunching! Looooooooooove it!

stampjourney said...

I absolutely love this! Such a great design and so cheerful!

Michele Gross said...

What were you worried about? You rocked those colors-its soooo pretty!!! :D

Lisa H. said...

ahhhh! beautiful, Eva. this card is just precious.

Eryn Hagen said...

oh this is INCREDIBLE! love it eva...and LOVE how you used that stamp, i haven't inked that one up yet so thanks for the inspiration!! :)

Andrea said...

oh, love the textures you used! lovely!!

Elisabeth said...

Oh I totally hear you about this color combo, I have difficulties with it to! You nailed this, just a lovely card!

jmahugger said...

Your Card is Gorgeous!!! You did an awesome job on the challenge!!

{jennie} said...

Great job! I think this color combo will challenge me, also. Can't wait to work with it, though!

FibreJunky said...

Eva, that is just gorgeous!!! I love all the layering and the great texture!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin