Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Heartfelt Thanks - Justrite Stamps

Hi there, happy Tuesday!  Hope you are having a wonderful day! Did you notice the day today???? It's 1/11/11....it's a special day, so make it a good one!!!

I wanted to share a card I made for this week's JustRite Stampers challenge, where you had to use scoring lines somewhere on your project, other than your card fold obviously...LOL.  Last year I had a chance to win this pretty little new cling stamp called In the Moonlight, and I have been waiting to create with it, and finally it was time, so here is what I made.


I used this week's Verve sketch, which you can see on Splitcoaststampers.  Can you see where I used my scoring?  Sure hope so...it was a perfect little addition to my card.  The papers I used are by Graphics 45....such a gorgeous line and was perfect with my little fairy! Here is a little closeup.


I hope you can see all the pretty glitter I added.  I think every fairy needs a little glitter, don't you?  Well, I hope you like what you see.

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Print

16 comments :

Sandra said...

such a gorgeous, gorgeous card. I love how it's coloured in, and oohh those papers, yum

hilde janbroers said...

what a gorgeous card!! I love the stamp!! wow!

Maria Gurnsey said...

STUNNING and GORGEOUS!!! Love everything about it :)

Rhonda V. said...

She is just so sweet and I love your scored and pleated paper ribbon too!

I always enjoy your work so much Eva, this is just stunning!

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!

Amy Sheffer said...

I'm in love with this!!!

Liz said...

Lol when I seen these Elizaeth fairy stamps I knew they would find a home in your stamp box.
It's gorgeous

Jodi said...

beautiful card!!! Your layers always keep me in awe!!

Deb said...

So absolutely gorgeous!

Karen said...

Love your take on this sketch, and what a gorgeous and beautiful card with the little sparkle! Oh and I so adore the new G45 with the fairy stamps too!!

Pati said...

This is very pretty, love the patterned paper layers, their colors and how you colored the fairy. Love your thin border layer around the die cut that matches the flower colors and the great stitching. Scoring, I must be missing it somehow, is it camouflaged in the patterns?

Linda Carson said...

What a delightful card! Beautifully done from glitter to design!

Mary Jo said...

very stunning card

Peggy said...

The coloring, layering, papers are all gorgeous. Wonderful Card.
God bless,
Peggy

Sharon Harnist said...

Gorgeous card, Eva -- you are a JustRite grand prize challenge winner!

Elizabeth O. Dulemba said...

Eva - What a gorgeous job you did with her! I especially like the way you rendered her dress. :) e

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin