Friday, January 14, 2011

Friends with Flair - Samantha Walker

Hi there, so have you seen the new stamps that Samantha is coming out with at CHA? OMG!!! I am so drooling...and seriously, I just want to be like her, when I grow up! LOL.... Anyway, I can't wait to get my hands on some of those gorgeous stamps, plus there are some other amazing Unity stamps that I am adding to my wishlist. Gosh, they are killing me with their creativity....

Anyway, today, I am sharing another Samantha Walker card and it's all with her gorgeous papers, Silhouette dies and stamps. Love these. So take a looksie.


And again, here is a different angle to show you the layers and there is quite a bit of layers on this card. I love layers and now that I am taking Photoshop classes, I am realizing that layers work the same way in Photoshop, as they work in our 3D world.....so I think Photoshop and I will be friends...well, we are still trying to get to know each other, but I just KNOW we will be friends...LOL


I just adore these papers from Samantha and her Silhouette cut and her stamps.  Here is the list of items I used to create this card.

Creative Imaginations Samantha Walker Ooh La La line
Silhouette - Samantha Walker - basket buttefly ( I only used the butterfly)
Samantha Walker Unity Stamps -  Encompassed Grace



Well, that is it for today.  Hope you have a wonderful hop and wishing you a FABULOUS weekend!

Hugs,
Print

30 comments :

Wendy ten Hove said...

These colors are amazing!!!! They totally cheer up my screen! And I love that, because it's so grey and rainy outside, I could use some color, thanks!
Hugs, Wendy

Kristy said...

LOVE the colors and all the wonderful dimension, so lush!

hilde janbroers said...

gorgeous card!! wow!

Laurel said...

Gorgeous as always!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

So Gorgeous love all the layers!!!!

Emily Leiphart said...

This is so gorgeous, Eva! I love the colours and all the beautiful layers!

Jingle said...

This is absolutely beautiful! You really are so inspiring!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

SHUT up! This is OUT of this world GORGEOUS Eva! There is nothing you can't do girl! LOVE this!

Michele's Scrapy Creations said...

love all the layers!

Erika said...

Eva, this is STUNNING! The colors are just incredible. Just gorgeous.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Fabulous, gorgeous, A.MaZ.imG!!!

Lisa a.

Martha said...

wow its amazing!

Robin Cooper said...

Love you card!

{jennie} said...

what an amazing card! I'm loving the new Unity releases, even though my money tree doesn't!

lynn said...

gorgeous layers here, eva! i love photoshop! have a great weekend:)

nancy said...

Eva, this card is just drop-dead gorgeous... a total stunner!!! The colors are perfection. Amazing!

Lori said...

Just gorgeous! Love the color combination.

Samantha Walker said...

You are so sweet to do a little spotlight on my products in your post. Your project is fabulous as always! I don't know how you can keep up with the creative roll you are on! Your brain must be constantly pinging with ideas! Can't wait to meet you at CHA!

secret scrapbooker said...

Absolutely gorgeous Eva, love it
:0)
Kate x

texasjodylynn said...

Pretty card. I love the butterfly.

sharon g said...

Wow, fancy schmancy. It must have taken you quite a while!

Linda said...

Ho my word look at that butterfly and those colors are amazing!!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Super fabby--as always, Eva!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

Amazing card,love the mix of colours!

Katrina said...

Eva, BEAUTIFUL!!! As always!!!!! hugs, Katrina

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Becky Dunham said...

Such a great card Eva! i love the colors and the layers of course - I am a layer kind of girl myself! Samantha Walker does have some fabulous stuff!!

Anne said...

Gorgeous card! Your beautiful layers are to die for!

Jennifer said...

Very Pretty!! Love the seam binding and butterfly!! (=

Karine-KJ said...

What a pleasure to discover your blog.... colors...joy and happiness ... all that I love with scrapbooking. Greetings from Switzerland...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin