Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Sending you a Little Christmas

Hi there, today I wanted to show you a sweet little Christmas card made with My Favorite Things stamps.  I played along their weekly challenge, which are so fun and got to use my new little Pure Innocence stamp set Sending you a Little Christmas.  There is still time to make Christmas cards and I might still make a couple.

This week's My Favorite Things Wednesday Club challenge is to create a winter scene, and here is what I came up with.  I hand cut my little trees and added pearls to them, I thought that would look cute.  I used My Favorite things felt for my trees and the snow, it just has such a pretty affect on the card.  And of course the card shape was cut out with my Silhouette!


Well, that is it for today....ENJOY your day!  Thanks for visiting!

Hugs,
Print

7 comments :

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh I love your snow, FABULOUS!!

Diane Jaquay said...

Eva, this is utterly ADORABLE!

Sarah Mullanix said...

soooo cute, I just love all the felt! :)

Heidi Van Laar said...

So totally adorable Eva! I love all the texture!

(-: Heidi

Lisa H. said...

one of my FAVE PI images...you did her up sooo cute! love the felt and the gaint open scallops. NICE!

Jessie/knightrone said...

OMGosh...every bit of this is BEYOND fabulous!!

Charlene said...

What a sweet sweet card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin