Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Samantha Walker Creative Team Blog Hop

Welcome to our very FIRST monthly Samantha Walker Creative Team Blog Hop!  We are here to INSPIRE YOU with some amazing projects using all Samantha Walker Products.  You should have arrived here from AJ Otto's blog, but if not, please hop on to Samantha's Blog, as that is where the Hop starts.  I have been having fun creating with her Unity Stamps, her Silhouette Digital cuts and her Creative Imaginations paper lines and gearing up to create with her pretty Riley Blake Fabrics very soon, too!


Today I am sharing all Christmas projects.  All of them are made with Samantha's Creative Imaginations Christmas Traditions line, which comes with papers, stickers and even pretty epoxy stickers.  You can find them at your near local Scrapbook Store, or if you do a little online search, you'll see a lot of stores carry them!




First of all, too bad I am not able to show these trees in person, as they are sooooooo PRETTY in real life!!!!  I sure glittered them up....LOL  So, how I made them??  Here is the jiffy on it and then I will show my card in more detail.


I picked up two different size foam cones and two different size pots, which I painted cream white.  I wrapped my cones with the papers, glued a pretty lace on the bottom of it.  I placed more foam in the pot and guess what I used as my dowel??????  I didn't want the regular size dowel as it was a little too thick, so I thought, maybe chopsticks would work and yeppp....they did, so if you have chopsticks at home, you got your pretty tree made....LOL


Anyway, I created a pretty circle fan and adhered Samantha's pretty stickers from the Christmas Traditions line, glittered up all my edges, so it's nice and sparkly, and using Scor tape I adhered it to my tree.  For my tree toppers, I used a couple of Samantha's Silhouette cuts and also the glittery top on the pots are her Silhouette die.  Here is the list of them, should you feel the need to get them, and why not???


snowflake_simple_C01119_19210 (top of small tree)
scalloped_border_set_2_C00618_19210 ( edges of the pots)
8_piece_star_and_scalloped_mat_set_C01040_19210 (top of large tree)
White Swirl Die Cut Cardstock 


My second project is a card which is perfect to send someone special and put a smile on their face during this season.




To make this card again, I used the Creative Imaginations Christmas Traditions papers, epoxy stickers and the following items:

Unity Stamps:  Greetings of Christmas (deer)
8_piece_star_and_scalloped_mat_set_C01040_19210 (card base)
3_christmas_trees_C01093_19210

Sooooooo......what do you think of these projects????  Are you inspired????  I sure hope so!  This concludes my projects, but here is one more thing.

Leave a comment of your thoughts on this blog, get an entry into our contest to give away one set of Luminarte twinkling H2O's, and some Samantha Walker Products. Get up to 9 more contest entries if you leave a comment on each of the participating blogs within our blog hop. Comment by Sunday, December 12th, winner announced on Monday December 13th.


And now click on the logo below to hop onto our very TALENTED and FUN  JENNIFER INGLE'S BLOG!  




Enjoy this amazingly inspirational blog hop.  Hope you pick up some great ideas on how to use Samantha Walker's products to make your Holiday Season even more special.


Have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Print

85 comments :

Samantha Walker said...

Oh...now I want to make some! I love how soft and snow-y the christmas trees look. Such a beautiful arrangement on your mantle. Gorgeous projects!

Mallika said...

WOah !
dis is so gud ..
outta words
i loved de tree !
happy hopping
hugs
mallika

http://missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com/

Rhonda V. said...

Oh I love Love LOVE your trees Eva!

They are so soft and pretty and they could survive in my toddler thriving home maybe!!! : )

Your star card is beautiful too, love it!!!

Thanks for the fun inspiration and blog hop!

Sandra said...

WOW! What beautiful projects!
Sandra

Becky said...

these trees are simply beautiful

Guiseppa said...

Oh Eva...wonderful projects! These are amazing! What a talented crafter you are! Love these!

curlyqmosaics said...

These trees and card look truly amazing! Love the papers on there, very rich looking!

Erika said...

Eva, all I can say is WOW!! Your projects are stunning. Love them.

erika.seever@klrd.ks.gov

sleeplesswonder said...

I love the trees, they would look so cute displayed on a fireplace mantle.

Dolores said...

wow Eva, I just love the trees fabulous girl!!!

Jingle said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!

AJ said...

amazing projects Eva!! :)

Katie said...

Oh Eva!!! Your trees are amazing!! LOVE all the detail and how funny you used chopsticks. ;) Your card is gorgeous too! You always amaze me with your projects! TFS!

Kelly Sas said...

Oh my those Christmas Trees are so perfect... from the paper you used, the lace and the sparkle... perfection! Thanks for the details on how you made them too. Not to leave out your beautiful card, love it too!

ShellBell said...

Love the trees! May have to try that for a home decor project!
Thanks for the inspiration.
Shelly

Bogner's said...

Wow Eva! Those planted Christmas Trees are so cool! I love how you decorated them and the little pots! Your card is very fun too!

Rebe0485 said...

I just love the crafts today! They are amazing!

Angie Blom said...

OH!! GET OUT!!!! those are some stunning trees Eva.. You are one brilliant designer.. I so love them. YOU ROCK EVA!!!

Pippa (pjbear) said...

Oh my, how beautiful and perfect for christmas table decorations this year, thank you so much for sharing this. http://pjbear-determinedscrapper.blogspot.com/

Donna said...

I've so enjoyed this blog hop and being inspired by everyone's creativity! I just love, love, LOVE the trees!! Very pretty!

Shirley said...

Stunning trees and card!

Amy said...

OMG! I LURVE those trees!!! I'm going to make myself some today. They are so pretty, thanks for sharing. I like the card too, but those trees....omg!

scrappygal said...

Wow, I am in awe. Theses are so beautiful. I am so inspired. Thanks for sharing your ideas!

nancy said...

So pretty, and I love the cool blue, glittery theme! And chopsticks.... clever! :)

Karen said...

Those trees are sooo striking Eva and your card is so beautiful!!

marla said...

What amazing projects. Love the Silhouette files you used!!

Pinky said...

OHHHH how beautiful! You did an amazing job on these, every one i see is so last year but yours have a beautiful modern twist I love so much!!!!!! I so want to make some for myself! Great Job Eva!!♥♥♥

Carole said...

Oh my ... those trees are absolutely adorable - I just 'have' to have them ... ok, well I'll go and make some !!

Fab blog with heaps of inspiration, thank you xxx

Jenniwren32 said...

Your projects are simply gorgeous, Eva!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Wow Eva...these are stunning!!!

Connie said...

your projects are adorable!! The trees are amazing !!!

Martha said...

beautiful!

Mindy Miller said...

Beautiful projects, Eva!

Giana said...

Those trees are great and so simple to make! It funny how something so beautiful and be summed up in a paragraph's worth of instructions!

Angi @ CokiePop said...

Gorgeous with a capital "G". I'm so lovin' those trees. :)

Mellissa said...

Ok, I am in LOVE with these trees. Just Stunning!!

Mary-Beth said...

Oh my, these are absolutely gorgeous and I really love the papers you chose for them, and the details....WOW!!

Thanks for sharing!

Cindy Haffner said...

BEAUTIFUL BEAUTIFUL work!!

jpmayo said...

Your trees, oh my!
They are so gorgeous, I want one...I'll be right there to pick one up :)
And your card is amazing!

connie said...

beautiful trees and card!

Manders said...

How beautiful those are My mom says your blog rocked love it.

Lesabe said...

Wow those trees look gorgeaus. I want to make some.. I have to stop looking at these sites.. too many ideas and not enough time =)

fairey101 said...

Love the trees. I did somethig similar.

Dee said...

I love the projects that you have created and what a nice blog. I feel fortunate that I can see what everyone creates & get new friends at the same time. I hope you all have a great holiday season.

polkacabana said...

I just adore those TOPIARY'S. What wonderful things you have made! I want to make those trees!!

Perfectly Unperfect Cards said...

Thanks so much for sharing. The trees and deer are great :D


perfectlyunperfectcards at gmail dot com

Tabitha said...

Wow you made some awesome projects there. I do have chopsticks but they are too pretty to use as dowels, need to remember to get some plain one's next time we order out. LOL I really like the reindeer on your card as well. Thanks for sharing and yep got me inspired!! Hopping along....

Veronica said...

Would LOVE to have a Mantle display.
Seriously, not enough hours in the day. BEAUTIFUL!!

Deb Watts said...

LOVE the trees - always knew I was keeping those little pots for a special project! and this is it!

joni said...

Eva, these are just beautiful! I love the flower pot/cone idea!... that I something I could actually do! Yes, you've inspired me! And whoever is lucky enough to be on the receiving end of the card will be very very happy! Thanks!
Hugs,
Joni

Jennifer Roach said...

What GORGEOUS projects Eva!

StampinCathy said...

WOW EVA! The trees are just amazing and that card will for sure put a smile on that special person that receive this. Thanks for the inspiring candy along the amazing hop.

Kray said...

These trees are so beautiful!

Lillian Child said...

Eva, you art always floors me - so very creative ... those trees are so lovely!

Electra said...

I love your Christmas trees, they're so elegant!!

Becky Dunham said...

Eva, these projects are so cute! The little trees are so whimsical and fun! I love the card - the layers are great! Thanks for sharing!

Carisa said...

omg, eva, i am ALWAYS inspired when i visit your blog!! i absolutely ADORE your trees and think i have to make some RIGHT.AWAY! fantastic. thank you so much for sharing. this blog hop rocks!

Vicki said...

Gorgeous. Love the colors. Thanks for sharing.

Ching-a-ling said...

You've really outdone yourself Eva. Fabulous as always!

Karen Linarez said...

Your trees are sooo cute. I love the idea, I would have never thought of it. Very beautiful job!

LynneForsythe said...

OK.....had to wipe the drool of my keyboard to leave a comment...GIRL THOSE TREES ARE A-MAZING!! if they are this gorgeous in a photo...can't imagine what they look in person!

dahlhousedesigns said...

I just knew I would love your trees!!! They are absolutely gorgeous! And that card is fabulous too!

lisa a.

weze said...

those trees are just TOO cute!

lynn said...

eva, these are just seriously beautiful! love the hop!!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

I love what you did! You know, I saw those trees and passed them up, but I just went and bought them. Sometimes I need to see stuff in use to *need* it. :D

Juliep said...

Wow, love these Christmas trees. I have had those cones for a couple of years now. Now I finally know what to do with them. Thanks for the inspiration.

Shana Dilldine said...

gorgeous christmas line and I love the projects made from it...super jobenc

Anna said...

Awesome projects!!! Love the blog hop. Seeing lots of great ideas and projects. Thanks for the chance to win.
annadowdy at gmail dot com

Makalah said...

Wow - love the glittery tree toppers. I imagine they sparkle even more in person, especially once you get the twinkly Xmas tree lights going. Fabulous!

Renegade_Geek said...

That star card is just amazing!

Karen Taylor said...

Ummm....I am in love....GREAT projects!! TFS

{jennie} said...

LOVE the trees! I may have to make some up for the holidays!

jennifer mitten said...

Eva - these are spectacular!!!

Debc06 said...

Love those trees and the christmas traditions line you used.

Lisa H. said...

oh, my! Eva...these are beautiful.

Kas said...

OH my goodness those trees are amazing!

Luisa said...

Oh this tress are gorgeous! The papers you chose are just perfect and subdued, love them!

Michelle said...

Love your beautiful projects!

Janet Z said...

Stunning trees! Wow!!

Clare G said...

I loved these so much it inspired me to try to make them myself...have to get cones!

Stephanie said...

Your trees are beautiful!!! How cool! Your card is equally beautiful and is sure to be appreciated by the fortunate recipient. Gorgeous work!!

jmahugger said...

WOW~~ What amazing Trees!! Love them!! Great job Eva~~

Lisa W said...

The decorations that you made look amazing.

Charlene said...

Those are some very nice projects Eva! I just love topiaries! I love those reindeer you stamped and cut out. Very cute!

wustaz said...

just beautiful

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin