Tuesday, December 28, 2010

My Favorite Things Announcement!!!

Well, the day is here, when I finally can shout my news to the world from the top of my little hill...LOL....which I have been holding it back for a while now.  Check out today's My Favorite Thing's Blog for the announcement!

The Story:   Right before Thanksgiving, I received a sweet email from Jody and Kim of My Favorite Things, if I would like to join their challenge team?  Would I???????  How could I not?  You may have noticed that these past few months I have grown fond of their little stamps, I simple love them and when I guest designed for them, it was sealed in my mind, that I wanted to design for this company in some shape or form.  So, thank you Universe for answering my request ever so fast!  LOVE THAT!!!  So, here I am today announcing that


Now, what kind of an announcement would it be without sharing a pretty card made with My Favorite Things stamps?  LOL....so today I am sharing probably the most appropriate MFT card I could think of for the occasion.  It's one of the new A'la Modes called Cheers, and as soon as it released I just knew this stamp had to be the one to announce my news.  I just adore this stamp and see it being used for a lot of different occasions.  One I can think of that is coming up, New Years Eve cards.  How perfect would that be???  Anyway, enough talking, here is my card.


And a close up of it.


I used the December MFT sketch for this card and this week's challenge theme, which is  PARTY TIME!!! -  Celebrate the New Year in Style with your best party card.  Upload your card to SCS with the keywords MFTWSC12292010.  Hope you play along for a chance to win $15 GC to MFT goodies.  Good luck and can't wait to see your cards!

And now, make sure you hop along to the MFT blog to check out the Official My Favorite Things Challenge Team Designers!  I am so honored to be part of this amazingly talented team and so looking forward to bringing you weekly challenges.  Kim and Jody, thanks again for picking me!

Well, that is it for today, have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Print

24 comments :

runzalot81 said...

Congratulations! They are so lucky to have you! Beautiful card :)

Jackie Pedro said...

ACK!! I used the same stamp!!! LOL! However I do not have that gorgeous doily die! This is gorgeous, Eva! Congrats to you my friend!!

Mindy Miller said...

Such fun news! Congrats!

Cindy Haffner said...

So BEAUTIFUL!!

Edna Morrisedie said...

This is great news, congrats!! Fun card too, keep them coming!

the whimsical butterfly said...

You are RIGHT. WHERE. YOU. SHOULD. BE, my sweet ffriend! HOORAY! This is well deserved and your card is GORGEOUS! So happy for you!!!

Melody said...

Congrats Eva! Your work is always amazing! You are a wonderful addition to the Challenge Team!

Ching-a-ling said...

yayyyyy!!! I'm so proud and happy for you Eva. The more and more I look in MFT, the more stuff I want including this lovely lady with the glass. I have a large growing wish list that's for sure. Congrats Eva!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Yay Eva that's awesome I am so happyfor you big congrats!!!!

Lisa H. said...

woohooo! you know how excited I am for you. You MAKE a great addition to the team! this card is beautiful.

Wendy said...

WOOT WOOT! Congrats! And you started off with a bang, this is fabulous girl!

Tenia Nelson said...

Can we say gor to the geous!!!!! Congrats too Miss Lady!!!

Scrapenabler said...

Congratulations Eva! You so deserve this!!!

Barbara said...

I'm celebrating along with you, girlie! Huge congrats, and fabulous card!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Yay congrats girle!!! You are one fabby talent!!!

lisa a.

Arlene said...

Super pretty, Eva! :-)

Katie said...

How exciting!! Congrats to you Eva! What a wonderful way to ring in the New Year!

Christina Fischer said...

YAY! I'm SO happy I get to see your gorgeous MFT creations every week! This one is fabulous! :)

Michelle (sf9erfan) said...

Hey girl! This is great news! Big congrats!! Super cute card and sending you big hugs!

Jodi Collins aka Kharmagirl said...

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOO!! Congrats Eva!!! I am SO excited for you!! WELL deserved! You are a total inspiration and I always ogle your creations in my Google Reader!!!! WOOT!

Jessie/knightrone said...

I am SO thrilled for you girl!! You will ROCK this!!

Kerry J. said...

Congrats Eva! Can't wait to see more of your incredible work on the challenge team!

lynn said...

a big congrats to you, eva! what a wonderful addition you will be, to an already great team:)

Bev Gerard said...

Such fun I see here!
Congrats on becoming part of the MFT Challenge Team ... your work shows off their stamps in a great way!

~Bev

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin