Monday, December 27, 2010

H{ippity} Hop!

Happy Monday to you!  Are you still on vacation?  Did you have a magical Christmas??  Hope so!  I spent the day with my son and Michael, so it was just what I asked for Christmas.  Since I am in a visiting mode here, I didn't cook, so we went out to have Chinese at a place called Panda Inn (in case you live around here and would like to check it out) and we had the BEST meal I could ask for the day!  And later we went to see The Little Fockers and had ourselves some good laughs for sure.  So, how was YOUR Christmas?

Today we have a new theme and it's to create something with the New Years theme, so do you remember my bottle tag I posted recently?  Well, I made this tag at first and that one was inspired by this original tag of mine.  I used our Party Hat Wishes Ippity stamp set for this tag and I used October Afternoon's Modern Homemaker papers, which I LOVE.  I don't know how they come up with papers that I love so much, but I sure do love them. I also used American Crafts Dear Lizzy alpha as my numbers.   Anyway, here is my New Years bottle tag.


So, are you going to a New Year's Eve party?  How about making one of these tags for the bottle of champaign you are taking with you?  Wouldn't that be a nice gesture for the hostess?

Anyway, hope you are enjoying your day and get some great inspiration from our little hop!

Have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Print

15 comments :

Ching-a-ling said...

I love the way this one came out Eva. Unique take on the layered scalloped look with the border punch you used - very dramatic effect.

Rhonda V. said...

This is just beautiful Eva! I got to go see that movie on Christmas evening too and it was a riot!

Happy Holidays to you!!! xoxo

jennifer mitten said...

What a great tag!

Shantaie said...

What an adorable tag! love how happy it is!
We went to see that movie as well and "lots of laughs" is the best way to desribe it! :)

Lisa H. said...

oooo! this is so cute and festive. I ♥ those papers, too-just got my hands on them and can't stop using them. Happy New year!

shuggy said...

that is so cute!!

stampjourney said...

So cute! Happy 2011!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Great idea...your tag is terrific!

lynn said...

the most adorable tag, eva! the colors are perfect, and so are the stamps-love the scalloped borders, too!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

LOVE IT!!!!! Another fabulous creation!!!!

Martha said...

so fun!

Angie Blom said...

beautiful. I think I will be making one of these for a New Years Eve hostess gift. love it Eva. xx

Andrea said...

What a great way to use the Happy stamp!! Happy New Year to you!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is a fabbbbb bottle tag! LOVE it-love visiting here!

StampinCathy said...

This is so cute. Love the border punches, ippity stamps and that bow. Very inspiring.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin