Monday, December 20, 2010

H{ippity} Hop!

Happy Monday!  So, did you have a busy weekend?  Did you have parties to go to, shopping to do, baking???  I bet most you have fallen into one of these categories.....hehehe.  I can't say I have, I stayed home all weekend...it was raining on and off.  I was busy creating for the next few weeks worth of design work, as I will be leaving to visit family Wednesday and won't be back till the 31st.  Not to mention Michael needed more Christmas cards for his work again...LOL.

And today I am taking a very brief break from showing Christmas cards and I am sharing another Ippity card made with the Now and Always set.  There is a good reason why I am sharing cards with this lovely set and it will be eventually shared down the road, but for now, hope you enjoy what I made.

Today Karen is challenging us for a new Ippity challenge, which is

USE PUNCHES

So, my card has some punching around it, but than again, I almost ALWAYS use punches, so this was super easy...LOL..  Designer papers are of course by October Afternoon!


And if you need more Christmas card ideas, I will be showing more Christmas cards every day till Christmas day....just sayin'...lol.  Today I will be baking cookies to take with us and going to the post office to mail off my cards...wish me luck...LOL

Well, have a happy Hop today and wishing you a fabulous day!  And as always, thanks for visiting!!!

Hugs,

Print

18 comments :

hilde janbroers said...

beautiful card!!! love your style!

Rhonda V. said...

Oh that is swoon-a-licious Eva! Looove that music paper and the pretty flower!

I can't wait to find out more you big tease!!!

GabyCreates.com said...

Eva, this is one gorgeous card!!! Gaby

Lisa H. said...

this is so sweet! always love those flowers and papers and WOW! the sheet music is great here.

Bogner's said...

I love all the dp and how you did the Ippity flower! Beautiful!

lynn said...

love your sweet style and it shows up here-big!

Jackie Pedro said...

There's that GORGEOUS flower!!! This is so beautiful, Eva!!! Hope you have a great week!

jennifer mitten said...

This card is amazing! So beautiful...

Lone Pine Designs said...

Wow...this card will certainly brighten someone's day!

Jingle said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

Rona said...

beautiful!! love the music background!!

Patricia said...

Wow! Beautiful card! i love that stamp set!

Angie Blom said...

wow.. beautiful card. I love that flower.. great shapes!!

StampinCathy said...

This is one amaZING and inspiring card. Love that dp and of course all the ippity.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Oh so lovely!!!

lisa a.

Karen said...

So very gorgeous my friend! I love all the shapes, colors, and dp's, and that awesome ippity set!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Beautiful as always:)

Lynn said...

love that flower! and the music background...lovely!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin