Monday, December 13, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Happy H{ippity} Hop Monday!  Hope you had a fun weekend!  Any parties, shopping???? I helped my friend Irina teaching her amazing workshop yesterday and it was a fantastic class....she is such an incredibly talented artist and so fun to see all the students ready and eager to re create her beautiful art pieces.  Sometimes I do miss teaching.....well, anyway, back to our hop.

Today it's our fabulous Lisa Arana, who is challenging us and her challenge was to create an

EASEL CARD

I love this fold so much and it was a lot of fun to create it.  For my card I used Now and Always Ippity stamps, which are my all time favorite, the least to say, so I was happy to ink them up again.  Here is what my card looks like folded up.  Papers are by October Afternoon, another favorite!


And here it is as an easel card.


And here is what the inside looks like.


Well, hope you try this fun fold, it's full of surprises!

Anyway, that is it for today.  Enjoy the HOP and have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Print

23 comments :

Katie said...

What a beautiful card!! I have yet to make one of those cards. Better add it to my list. ;)

Lisa H. said...

oooo, love this pretty card, Eva. Easels are so fun to make.

Patricia said...

Your card is awesome! I love the Now and Always set as well and use it whenever I can. Great job!

NoraAnne said...

Wow Eva, this is SO beautiful! I am happy to see see a card again with this paper and stamp set~both favs!

lynn said...

way, way CUTE, eva!! love this!

Lynn said...

Love this card!

shuggy said...

very cute!!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is beautiful, Eva!

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a gorgeous card...I do love that set!

Melody said...

Just love the mixture of colors and patterns!

StampinCathy said...

This is one amazing card. The colors are just fabulous and love the stamps you used too.

Cindy Haffner said...

Eva this is so PRETTY!!

Rona said...

beautiful!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

I love your easel card Eva. So, so pretty!

Lisa a

Karen said...

So beautiful Eva!!

Erika said...

Gorgeous!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Eva, this is STUNNING!!

(-: Heidi

Eryn Hagen said...

as always, this card is breathtakingly GORGEOUS Eva! your choice of papers mix so perfectly and then the PERFECT big pink bow! very inspiring!! :)

Angie Blom said...

wow.. STUNNING.. I love the papers in this card. Amazing Eva!!

JenMarie said...

OMGoodness! Absolutely FABULOUS! BEAUTIFUL!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh My this is gorgeous Eva I always love how you use this stamp set one of my favs!!!!

McCine said...

love all the patterns and colors, Eva... i have yet to try mixing them, but, all of this inspiration may have me taking the plunge! :)

the whimsical butterfly said...

This card is SO gorgeous and your choice of papers put together is simply stunning. LOVE this!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin