Monday, December 6, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Hi everyone, Happy Monday and Hippity Hop! How was your weekend? Hope you had a great one. :) I am posting this late at night, so I will be short.

Today is a new challenge at Ippity and our sweet Lisa Henke is challenging us and her challenge is to

USE YOUR FIRST IPPITY STAMPS

Well, since I have had the pleasure of being on the Ippity Design team from day one, I used for my card the Kissmas and Mistletoe.  And if you are a Tim Holtz lover, like I am, you know he is making his Christmas tags again and while my is not anything like his, it's still inspired by him, however I put mine on a card.  The gorgeous paper is by Samantha Walker's Christmas paper line by Creative Imaginations


And here is a close up of it.  Look at that pretty poinsettia.  It was cut with my Silhouette and I added Ranger Distress Rock Candy Stickles.  Just love how it looks like sugar on top.


Well, that is it for today.....hope you enjoy the hop!

Have a fabulous day!

Hugs,
Print

25 comments :

Angie Blom said...

WOW.. what an awesome card. Amazing details. I just love the look. Brilliant Eva.xx

Jingle said...

This is really a fantastic card!

StampinCathy said...

This is one amazing card. I just love Tim Holtz too! Love all the techniques, bling and your take on his tags. Thanks for the inspiration.

lynn said...

so sweet, eva! beautiful sparkle!

Noelle Reese said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Stunning!

Erika said...

Gorgeous!

Rona said...

beautiful!! very cool artsy look!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow so many gorgeous details on this amazing creation Eva!!!!

Karen said...

Everything looks so gorgeous Eva!

Romaine said...

ooo, love the layers and the stickels!

Martha said...

uh this is beautiful!

Patricia said...

Spectactular card, Eva! I love th poinsettia!!

Scrappy Rat said...

I love how the stickles stiffened the petals, giving them a more natural shape. Cool idea!

stampjourney said...

oooo--So sparkly! It just looks like Christmas! Love all the little details. So nice!

Scrapenabler said...

Another beautiful card! Love your poinsettia!

Amanda said...

I love your card and all the details! :)

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my goodness! How festive and colorful your card is! :)

Scrapcollectr said...

Great idea to put your beautiful tag on a card.....new avenue to go down now. Thx! *smile*

Bogner's said...

So beautiful! I love the colors and the tag.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--that teal snowman is beautiful! LOVE it

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful!!

Rhonda V. said...

Lovely creation! Your inspiration from the TH tags is fabulous!!!

Peet said...

Wow, stunning, Eva!!!

Anonymous said...

love the little trees.cute christmas project
Joan

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin