Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Hip Hop!!!

Hi there, Happy Hip Hop!  Well, this is the last time Ippity is participating in the Hip Hop, however Ippity has some exciting changes next year, so stay tuned! :)

Today, since the end of the year is coming up and it's the last Hip Hop, I thought it would be fun to visit some of my favorite Ippity cards from this year, so today my post will show a few of my favorites. Hope you like what you see and reminisce along with me.

I will start with one of my favorite projects, which was altering a little box using the gorgeous BECAUSE OF YOU set.  I really  loved playing with this project.


My next project was a card, which was published in the Cardmaker magazine, and so love this little card made with Kissmas and Mistletoe...another set of stamps I love!


My next favorite is done with my absolute favorite Ippity stamp set, Now and Always (I know...it's no secret..hehehe) and it's a little canvas that sits on my mantle all the time.

My next one is a little house made with a few Ippity stamp sets: Fishy Philosophy, What Matters Most and Sweet Thoughts of Spring


My next favorite is a card and the reason it's a favorite, as the quote came from a sweet friend and Angela liked it enough to make it into rubber, so it's special to me.  The set is called Fall for You


Since I showed cards and projects, I thought it would be nice to show a favorite layout made with Ippity as well, so here is my latest layout with my favorite subject, my son using the new Here and Now stamp set.


And the last favorite of mine is from this most current release and the stamp set is called Sing a New Song


Well, that about sums up my year of Ippity, hope you enjoyed all my creations and I hope to bring you more inspiration next year as Ippity is growing!

And now hop on over to our super talented Karen's blog to see what amazing projects she is sharing with you!



Enjoy your day!

Hugs,
Print

23 comments :

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Omg pure gorgeousness wow you really know how how to showcase all of these fabulous stamps in all of these amazing creations!!!

jennifer mitten said...

Your creations are always amazing!

Lisa H. said...

loving this hop and looking back at all the fabulous ippity over the year. it's sooo wonderful, Eva.

Jennine Chambers said...

Wow!!! That about sums that up! WoW!!

Angie Blom said...

Love it all.. talk about FABULOUS Eva... I love all your projects and can't wait to see more in 2011. hugs to you xx

NoraAnne said...

Inspiration overload! WOW! I love seeing these all again, every last one is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing them again, and can't wait to see what you have in store for 2011!!! Happy New Year!

Wendy ten Hove said...

These are all such beauties!! Love the colors that you used and that cute house is just the best!!! My fave card is the one of the third photo, love the colors that you used these and that stamp set with the flowers is sooo lovely! Thanks for showing all these!

Hugs, Wendy

Erika said...

Gorgeous! I am looking forward to seeing what you create in 2011. Happy New Year!

Nicolle Kramer said...

your work is beautiful and wow so many project ..your soo creative....my fav is the birdhouse..I collect them..:)

stampjourney said...

All great projects! Thanks for sharing your talent with all of us! Wishing you a wonderful 2011!

lynn said...

thanks for all that you've shared this year, eva, and have a wonderful new year:)

runzalot81 said...

All of these projects are so beautiful!

Maren said...

WOW. B E A U T I F U L !

Martha said...

alll i can say is wow to all your work ;)

dahlhousedesigns said...

I always LOVE your projects! What a wonderful journey looking at all your gorgeous creations. Wishing you a FABULOUS 2011!!!

lisa a.

Becky Dunham said...

I love love love all of these projects. That canvas with the "laugh with your eyes.." sentiment is my favorite! Thanks so much for sharing!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

YOU amaze me--these are SUPPPPPPPPPPPPER FABBBBBY!!!!

Debc06 said...

Lovely ideas and layouts. Have Wonderful New Year.

marilyn said...

These are all fabulous. Especially love the layout!

Pam said...

I am completely impressed with all of your creations!

Shemaine Smith said...

These are so beautiful Eva!! So glad to be designing with you! You are such a lovely lady. Happy New Year!

{jennie} said...

Great project review from the past year! Happy New Year!

Emily Leiphart said...

Wow, Eva, there's so much eye candy here I just can't take it! LOL I love everything you make but I do have three favourites- the canvas, the birdhouse and the layout of your son. Happy New Year! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin