Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Hip Hop!!!

Hi there, happy Hip Hop!!!  Hope you enjoyed the hop so far, thanks for visiting.  Today I have the last card (for a while anyway..LOL) to share with my favorite Ippity set, Now and Always.

I actually remade another card of mine from the past.  I kind of liked this idea, to change up just one of the papers.  I think it turned out cute again, but then I really fell in love with this card when I made it originally, so it was fun to revisit it.  Sometimes I think, why don't I just look at my older cards and use them as inspiration?  I mean why not?  After all, if I liked something once, maybe I could make it again, but add something, or take away something to replace it with something.  I think I like this idea and might just do it.

Anyway, here is the card I made to show you for today.


And to compare....here is my original.



So, what do you think???  Do you ever remake an older card?  Will you, after seeing this?  LOL

OK, and now you are off to see what amazing creation our talented Karen has waiting for you.


Enjoy the rest of the hop and have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,

Print

23 comments :

Terrie B x said...

Hi Eva:)
I love your beautiful cards,always a pleasure to catch up,
I wish you and yours a Very
`Merry Christmas`
Have a fab time lots of love :) xxx

lynn said...

love the cards and the idea--have a wonderful christmas, eva!

Erin Smetak said...

Love love LOVE this card Eva! Both of them actually!
Happy Holidays!

Sandra said...

Wow! Great card, love the patterned paper.
Sandra

Sandy said...

I think both cards are FABULOUS!

Lisa H. said...

love them both! make a few more and you've got a great little gifty to send to someone! Merry Christmas!

Anne said...

Terrific cards! That's a great idea to go back to cards you've made and loved!!

Jingle said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS! You are amazing. Just say'n.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Fabby idea! Gorgeous card too.

Merry Christmas... lisa a

Diane Jaquay said...

I know I don't comment very often on your blog Eva, but I wanted to let you know that I do look every day, and your creations are always so fabulous! Today's is no exception, absolutely GORGEOUS! Merry Christmas to you and your family :)

stampjourney said...

I like both of them! :-) That's one of my favorite Ippity sets, too!

Emily Leiphart said...

I love visiting your blog, Eva! I love the shape of your card and its brilliant colours!

Ola said...

Both of these cards are gorgeous.... love the shape! I'm really loving the papers on your new card!!!

Thank you so much for sharing!!

Have a Very Merry Christmas!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com
zloe.blogspot.com

jennifer mitten said...

They are both pretty spectacular!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Both cards are beautiful--love your style! GORGEOUS:)

jmahugger said...

Gorgeous card!! Love both cards!!


Merry Christmas~

catnap said...

Well worth doing again and again; gorgeous card(s). It's a new card to everyone you send it to; stick with a winner.

Scrapcollectr said...

Wow...genius idea....you r right....there are cards sometimes that could be good inspiration with just a little tweak.... Yours are both lovely. Love the way you used those luscious patterned papers! Happy Holidays! *smile*

runzalot81 said...

I love remaking my favorite cards! And of course yours turned out stunning :)

Jessie/knightrone said...

They are both GORGEOUS!!

stamping sue said...

Like the way you made your cards look vintage but with a little extra pastel color. stamping sue

Lucy Newton said...

Eva, Merry Christmas!, and let me tell you you did a more than amazing job ,even more beautiful than the first take, keep taking angle photos please, and yes when you made once an amazing card that you loved, it is fun to give it another try, I totally agree with you girl!!!

Wendy said...

OMG, how did I miss this one! They are both beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin