Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Hip Hop!!!

Hi there....hope you are enjoying Hip Hop!  Aren't those new Unity releases so FABULOUS???  Gosh...I want so many...how about you?

Anyway today I am sharing another Christmas card.  Hope you are not tired of them yet???  This one is actually a pretty easy one and you may have noticed my love affair with poinsettias lately...but this one is a fabulous one, it's by Samantha Walker.  I was so happy to see it in the Silhouette store...  This past weekend I was helping my friend Irina teach her workshop and one of the students brought with her this pretty coarse glitter, which she bought at Michaels, so I was able to pick it up the same day.  I love it, it looks like sugar...It's called Diamond Dust by Twinklets and you can find it in the regular glue department at your Michaels, in case you are looking for something like this.  And here is my little card made with the Kissmas and Mistletoe Ippity set.


On this card I used K & Co papers and October Afternoon papers...the little ticket shape is a die from Papertrey Ink..love that.  And over Thanksgiving, thanks to Julie I was enabled to purchase some bakers twine from the Twinery....what a great deal it was...now if I just could untangle it...LOL...seems I didn't pull it from the right direction...any suggestions???  The sketch is this week's CPS sketch....love it, its pretty timeless....

Well, now head on over to see what FABULOUS creation our amazingly talented Karen has waiting for you!



Well, that is it for today!

Hugs,

27 comments :

Иришка Соколова said...

So pretty!

Rhonda V. said...

Love the chunky glitter! I have to go find some of that!!! Samantha has amazing cuts that you are using, just beautiful stuff!!!

MrsETaylor said...

Love the Glitter Eva. Beautiful as usual. Happy Holidays to you.

Lisa H. said...

oh, beautiful, Eva.! love that chunky ice glitter and of course the sweet poinsetta!

Jingle said...

Beautiful card, Eva!

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful. Love the colors and that flower with the sentiment.

Carolyn King said...

stunning Eva! love the diamond dust on the flower! Beautiful card!

Maria Gurnsey said...

LOVE the little ticket sentiment...so adorable :)

Maria Gurnsey said...

LOVE the little ticket sentiment...so adorable :)

Sandra said...

very pretty!
Sandra

Emily Leiphart said...

This is stunning, Eva! I love the bold colours, the gorgeous poinsettia and of course the twine! ;)

Tifany said...

Cute! Love that stamp set!
Can't wait to get my Unity Be Mine stamp sets in the mail!

Try finding the other end of the twine and slowly unwrap it and wrap it around a small scrap of chipboard to store it (I am guessing you got the sampler size).
If you've got the spools, check out The Twinery's blog for a twine storage tip I shared there.

-Tifany
http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/

marilyn said...

I would never get tired of poinsettias!!! LOVE this card.

Leti (iluv2craft) said...

super cute card. luv the twine. and the flower really came out super galm o rific.

Rona said...

beautiful Eva!! Love that fabulous glitter on your poinsettia!! super look!

Erika said...

Eva, your card is just gorgeous. Love the flower.

Nicole W. said...

Great Poinsettia!

Linda said...

Wow How lovely I love that flowers just so pretty!

sharon g said...

Love the red and white string, and I love the whole project.

Angie Blom said...

wow.. nice nice card.. I love the colors and the chunks of glitter.. just fantastic!!

lynn said...

gorgeous, eva:)

Ola said...

Beautiful card.... and I love that glitter!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Karen said...

Boy does that poinsettia look so real Eva..so gorgeous and love the corse glitter on top to make this oh so speical!! Your card is breathtaking!!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Pamela said...

Eva, your card is GORGEOUS!!! :)

jmahugger said...

Gorgeous Card!

Gwen said...

This is so pretty! Love your Sil. poinsettia!

sharon g said...

you have been busy! great job. love oct. afternoon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin