Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hip Hop!!!

Hello everyone! Hope you are having a great Hip Hop kind of day! Did you see those brand new Unity stamps with IOD???? Be still my heart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want them all.....I really do...they are soooo beautiful, aren't they? Anyway, check out all the fabulous sales Unity is having on their site.

Today our theme is to make a quick gift for Christmas.  Well, when I thought about it, I thought for a while, and then I thought for a little more...LOL...and I came up with the quickest Christmas gift ever, and since my son will be 21 by the time Christmas is here, I know this is the kind of gift he will want....hehehe.  CASH is the name of it. But, like a good crafty mom, I have to present it for him in a nice way, right?  So, I went to work and found a cute money holder in my Silhouette cutting files and I used some pretty K& Co papers from their Yuletide line and our Ippity stamp set, Season of Joy and here is what I came up with.


Well, that is it for today, and now hop on over to our amazing Karen's blog and see what kind of gorgeous creation she has waiting for you.


Enjoy the inspiration you find during the hop!

Have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Print

39 comments :

jmahugger said...

Very Cute Money Holder!!

Karen Linarez said...

I love that red swirl background and the pretty curvey edge on the flap. Those kinds of details are what make this money holder just soo cute.

Debc06 said...

Love the stamps and inspiration has been written down in my note book of ideas and where to go to find them again. Thanks so much

dahlhousedesigns said...

Yes, the PERFECT gift indeed! I love your little money wallet! So fabulous!

lisa a.

Lisa H. said...

loooove this! great little way to give the gift of cash! you're a GREAT mom!

Emily Leiphart said...

Gorgeous cash card, Eva! Your son is going to love it. LOL

Maria Gurnsey said...

hehe...does get much easier than that :) I have one of these to give too but I'll have to make mine the old fashioned way...cutting it by hand...{gasp}...can you imagine ;)
LOVE the papers you used..super cute :)

doris said...

very cute money holder. I'm sure he'll love it. :-D

Jingle said...

Very pretty card!

Lacey said...

Stunning card!!

lynn said...

oh, i'm going to try this one-thanks, eva-yours is darling!

the whimsical butterfly said...

What a FANTASTIC money holder! This is GORGEOUS, my friend and paired w/ the vintage papers its a masterpiece! Missed you last week-was so busy wasn't online much and missed you on FB AND your beautiful blog! xoxo

2Bis2DO said...

Great idea. I love how you did those snowflakes.
Olsond_d at digis dot net

StampinCathy said...

I would love to get one of these and with cash in it. Sweet!

Shemaine Smith said...

What a lovely project Eva

Purple Princess said...

Fabulous money holder!

Manders said...

I love those especially when I see them from Mom I know what it is hehehehe

Martha said...

another great project, you are sooo talented ;)

Erika said...

Love this. So pretty

Karen said...

Can I just say gorgeous and love how the snowflakes are peeking out of the label! Shawn will surely appreciate it!!

JPScraps said...

Love it!

Bogner's said...

fabulous money holder! love the shape!

Jennine Chambers said...

Very nice!

Lisa said...

This is super cute, Eva!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is gorgeous what a perfect gift!!!!!

Julie Campbell said...

This is SOOOO smart! I think I need a Silhouette! :) It's really beautiful!

Pamela said...

Love it!!! Awesome idea! :)

Brooke said...

Great idea, Eva!! Your son is going to love it! :)

Angie Blom said...

this is so awesome Eva.. I love the shape.. Your son is going to love the outside and it the inside..hehe

marilyn said...

LOVE your money holder!!

Katie said...

What a great idea!! Your money holder is great! TFS!

Linda said...

All you stuff is just amzinging too me, and very cute. I love the angel thing so super cute!

Lisa said...

How cool is that?!?!??!

Becky Dunham said...

Such a cute money card/holder Eva! My son turns 19 on the 12th and he too enjoys getting cash most. Almost sad isn't it? Anyway i love your creation. Thanks for sharing!

catnap said...

Love the idea, and the combo of patterns.

Luciana Kajiura said...

Wonderful!!! The colors are so beautiful! Congratulations!
Hugs, Luciana.

The Trash Collector said...

love it...

Lucy Newton said...

Good idea!!!

hilde janbroers said...

thanks for playing along with the Webster's Pages Blog Hop!

Love your card!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin