Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Happy Holidays

As promised yesterday, I am sharing another Christmas card. This one was made with Unity Stamps.  I finally got a chance to use my October KOM.  I so love this Happy Holiday image, and it was perfect for this happy little card.


I used October Afternoon's Good Cheer papers, which I picked up through Scrapace a couple of weeks.  Here is a close up of the stamped image.


Once I stamped my image, I colored it in with Copic markers, then I added Diamond Stickles...it's such a quick way to add dazzle to any project...so try it next time, if you haven't!

Well, that is it for today....hope you like this happy little card!  Have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Print

4 comments :

hilde janbroers said...

what a beautiful card!! wow!

Jingle said...

This is truly beautiful!!!

Kristy said...

Wow! The diamond stickles give it such fabby bling! Love all the layers and patterns too!

runzalot81 said...

Just started my own blog in Nov so I'm certainly glad to have found yours! LOVE your style!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin