Friday, December 3, 2010

First Annual Scrap-Mart Blog Hop!

Welcome to the First Annual Scrap-Mart.com Blog Hop! If you are just joining in please go to the Scrap-Mart blog to start from the beginning. There are 31 blogs participating in the hop and you will find some great prizes along the way. You must comment on THAT blog post to be eligible to win that prize. There are also some Grand Prizes posted on the Scrap-Mart blog. You must comment on EVERY blog throughout the hop to be eligible for the Grand Prizes. Comments will remain open until midnight CST on Sunday, December 5th.  Winners will be chosen at random for each individual prize and will be announced on the Scrap-Mart blog on Friday, December 10th. You may only win once. We'd like to thank our sponsors for generously donating all the prizes for this hop:  Making Memories, Spellbinders, JustRite Stampers, Sizzix, Heartfelt Creations, Lifestyle Crafts, The Stamps of Life, Boss Kut, Unity Stamps, October Afternoon, Copic, Silhouette America.

Today I wanted to highlight a few companies with my creations that you can purchase at Scrap-Mart, so let me start sharing my first card with you.



I ADORE shaped cards, and you have seen me use this shape before and I returned to it, as I just love it and it's perfect for this time of the year.  I cut it with my Silhouette using Samantha Walker's Digital cutting file called abstract sunburst.  For my stamped images I used one of my favorite company's stamps, JustRite Stampers and I actually used two different sets.  One is called Christmas Sentiments and Verse and the other one is called Whimsical Christmas and I absolutely adore this little set!  How can you not????  I colored my image in with Copic markers.  The flourish is a Scrap-Mart exclusive by Quickutz and I am only using a tiny part of it.  It's such a gorgeous die cut, and it's called Flourish Border Die.  I love it, as you don't have to use the whole piece at once, so you can use it on layouts AND cards as well.  I glittered mine up with some pretty Martha Stewart glitter.  Oh and the patterned paper I used is by October Afternoon, I sure love their pretty papers.

So, let me share my second card with you and I think you will like that one, too. (I guess I am assuming you like my first one...LOL)


Now this card has a lot of pretty elements on it, at least in my opinion....hehehe....  I used Making Memories papers on it and the stamps are from another favorite of mine, Unity stamps called Joy and Wonder and Christmas list.  To stamp the sentiment I used Quick Quotes chalk inks, for the rest of the card Ranger Distress inks. My poinsettia was cut out with my Silhouette and covered with Ranger Distress Clear Rock Candy crackle paint, which I learned from my very talented friend Irina.  Isn't that gorgeous???  I also used Luminarte Radiant Rain Color Concentrate dauber on my Christmas stamp, which I just love how it dresses up the stamp even more, yet it gives it a vintage look.  The label of my sentiment was cut out using another Scrap-Mart exclusive the OvalSquare Spellbinders die.  Here is a close up shot of the details on this card


Well, hope you enjoyed my cards, boy, this is one long post....LOL...but I hope you liked it.

Before I go, I have two prizes to announce that two lucky commenters will have a chance to win from my blog.  And I want to thank once again to JustRite Stampers for this fabulous prize! I mean, what's a special annual blog hop without prizes, right???  So, here are the two amazing stamp sets you will have a chance to win.

JustRite brand new, hot off the press set:  Quiet Moments


And another lucky winner will get the In the Moonlight set.


Aren't these amazing?????????  I can't wait to get my hands on them, too!

And now time to hop on to the next AMAZING and I mean AMAZING designer, the one and only DEBBIE OLSON!


And here is the whole line up of the participants.  I am so tickled pink to see everyone's creations, I sure hope you do, too.  I know it's a lot of designers to visit, but you have plenty of time to visit, so take your time and enjoy, at least that is what I will do....LOL


 Scrap-Mart                http://scrapmart.squarespace.com/
Sharon Harnist            http://www.paperfections.typepad.com/
Boss Kut                    http://www.bosskutgazelle.blogspot.com/               
Gini Cagle                   http://www.ginicagle.blogspot.com/        
Debbie Seyer              http://www.debbieseyer.com/
Eva Dobilas                http://www.evafromca.blogspot.com/  <------- YOU ARE HERE!
Debbie Olson              http://debbiedesigns.typepad.com/muse_and_amuse/
October Afternoon       http://octoberafternoon.typepad.com/    
Maren Benedict           http://www.zanynotcrazy.com/
Terre Fry                   http://terresscraptherapy.blogspot.com/
Lisa Somerville            http://www.lisasomerville.com/
Jenn Lynn                  http://www.jennsscrapbooknook.com/
Sizzix                        http://www.sizzixblog.blogspot.com/
Stephanie Barnard       http://www.stephaniebarnard.blogspot.com/
Mindy Miller                http://www.mysecretheart.typepad.com/        
Karen Maldonado         http://reallifeinpictures.blogspot.com/
Anita Hovey               http://www.hoveyhut.blogspot.com/
Bev Gerard                 http://savorthejourney.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/          
Stephanie Kraft          http://handkraftedbystephanie.blogspot.com/
Clare Curcio               http://www.queenteacuppapertreasures.blogspot.com/
Laurel Seabrook         http://www.want2scrap.blogspot.com/
Kristina                     http://www.reflectionsofahappycrafter.blogspot.com/
Olga Jewell                http://www.craftieodamae.blogspot.com/
Katie Piotrowski          http://www.katiepiotrowski.blogspot.com/
Angela Barkhouse        http://www.snippetsofpaper.blogspot.com/
Angelica Turner           http://bellisimavida.blogspot.com/
Karen Walker               http://www.kbwalker.blogs.com/
Rosemary Dennis          http://heythererosigrl.blogspot.com/        
Sihouette                   http://silhouettemachine.blogspot.com/


And that concludes my GINAMOROUS post...LOL....have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,

549 comments :

1 – 200 of 549   Newer›   Newest»
Suzanne C said...

Fabulous projects! Love the snowflake card! Beautiful!

Lori said...

I love your second card, the coloring are so rich. Great job!

Olga said...

Love both but man that poinsettia looks real!!!!!

Katie said...

Eva!! LOVE your cards!!! I am sooo going to have to get some of that Clear Rocky Candy Distress ink!! Oh my! Beautiful cards!

mareda said...

Love the abstract sunburst you used for the background shape. It makes a perfect snowflake
All I can say is beautiful!

Cassie said...

What fantastic cards, Eva! Your penguin card puts a smile on my face. . .so darn cute :D

Mallika said...

Such a sweet card !
can make any one smile !
hop from scrap mart
hugs
mallika

http://missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com/

Jennine Chambers said...

Wow Eva! You are amazing! Where do you find time for all of this!

Karen said...

Stunning cards, Eva. I don't know which one I like best--they're both fabulous. I'll be back later to look at them more closely; so many wonderful details.

Jingle said...

These are AWESOME!!!

Dandi93 said...

gorgeous, I'm already feeling a need for that die cut used

Anonymous said...

WOW, your cards are beautiful, my favorite is the first one, thank you for sharing.
jman4@comcast.net

wendy said...

oh my what a beautiful card...and the penguin is so fun

Brenda said...

amazing cards. great prizes
1

Stampin' Dymonz said...

Love your cards -- especially the shaped one! Very unique!!

Shirley said...

beautiful cards....especially the snowflake one!

Carrie Zrodlowski said...

Great cards, I really like the snowflake card.

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

Your cards are amazing with so many details. Thanks for the inspirations!

emerzim said...

I love shaped cards too.

Brett said...

Love the cards! The second one is so pretty!

Tiffany Heilman said...

who doesn't love a snowflake shaped card?!? Love this!

Nana Donna said...

Both cards are gorgeous, and your coloring is awesome TFS

Nancy said...

Love the snowflake shaped card! Can't wait to try making one!

Ashley Harris said...

Hey Eva girl! These are wonderful projects!!

Diana said...

Love the rich colors of the second card!

CaryManda said...

those penguins are the cutest! Love that!

Meadowlark said...

I'm all OVER fairy wings!!!! And penguins are the cutest!

Joanna said...

The ideas in this blog hop are so amazing! If only I had time to make them all!

Huddyma said...

The first snowman card is adorable! Anything in red and aqua wins my heart...since they were my wedding colors. :)

klharp said...

I love that shaped card! The different shapes and the oh-so-cute penguin are awesome!

Terry said...

Both of your cards are fabulous! Love the details!

Joe, Christina, & Rocky said...

Beautiful, I really want to use that abstract sunburst on my sihouette! How fun!

Tracy Pea said...

Beautiful cards! I love the penguin one-he's just darling!

Diana said...

Thanks for sharing and for the awesome giveaway!

Kara said...

You're right about shaped cards. They are very whimsical. And I love your blog header. Thanks for sharing.

merideth said...

oh, i love that penguin!

Tulle and Torts said...

Beautiful cards!

meonlake said...

Beautiful cards as usual!! Love shaped cards also, but both are great! If only I had your talent. Thanks for sharing & the chance at wonderful blog candy.

Kathy Martin said...

Oh my are these cards ever brilliant! I love them! :)

Lynne Phelps said...

Wonderful cards - that tip about using the crackle on the flowers is GREAT!

D.I.M. Incorporated said...

What gorgeous cards!

Chelsea said...

Your Celebrate the Season card is GORGEOUS!

Chelle said...

I may have to download that shape for my silhouette. Great cards.

Barbara said...

I love the shaped card.

The Sayler Family said...

Amazing ideas!! I need to get busy!!

Kristen :-) said...

the christmas card is my favorite!! BEAUTIFUL! Thanks!

bulpittzoo said...

Really really like your cards

Audrey L. said...

Eva these are wonderful. You are talented!

Athena said...

You cards are so cute! I really love the one with the penguin.

cereza25 at yahoo dot com

mflott said...

Love that snowflake card!

shelly at flottfamily dot com

The Mangelson Family said...

I had never thought of making a shaped card! I love both of them!

Kristi said...

I love the rich look of the red velvet ribbon!

Esmé said...

Love your cards

Cheryl said...

All these cute projects are making me feel so lame!

webowes at hotmail dot com

Cowgirlpal said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors and patterns!

Mariam said...

Such beautiful cards!! Love them.

Haylee said...

Wow! Can't believe how great these cards turned out. Looks like lots of work!

catnap said...

Love the glittery flourish and the detail of curling the corner of your embellishment. Great ideas

Barbara Colbert said...

GREAT looking cards!!!!

Samantha said...

I love the penguin card! What a great idea!

Mr. & Mrs. Fisher said...

Oh my goodness those are the cutest cards I've ever seen!

markafisher7@yahoo.com

gale.sewell said...

Great cards, they are just so cute.
Thanks

Kathy Starline said...

Love the penguin card!

Debby said...

I love the penguin...fantastic job.

Shirley said...

Eva, these two cars are stunning. The first card is my favorite. Love that penquin.

Maria said...

Anything with penguins gets my nod of approval! Your projects are wonderful! I've got so many ideas running around in my head that I want to get crafting right now! (But I have to finish my bloghopping first.... lol)
maria_m_nestor@yahoo.com

Christine David said...

Love your penguin card :)

Christine
http://www.CreatewithChristine.com

Jennifer said...

That first card is so stinkin cute. Love it

sarah said...

beautiful cards! especially the snowflake shaped one. LOVELY.

Little Ol' Liz said...

I'm partial to the Celebrate the Season card. It's so "wow!"

Stephanie said...

OMG...that first card...the shaped one...is amazing! I love, love, love it!!!! I also love that stamped image...and I'm definitely off to check out the flourish die!!! Sooooo cute!!!!

Jenn K said...

Soooo Lovin' your projects and those stamps too!

leigh + brian said...

I love that penguin card. so stinkin cute!

Julie said...

These cards are fun and elegant. Love them!!

bsymomof4 said...

The penguin card is my favorite .. so cute!

Marge said...

Both your projects are STUNNING!!! TFS!!!

Gleenda said...

Simply Beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Stephanie Ann said...

Very cute! Can't wait to see what you'll come up with next!

Goldie said...

Eva, I always love to see your samples on the Scrap-Mart blog. You have a wonderful eye for color combinations. And . . . I sure wish I could tie a bow as pretty as yours!

Melissa said...

Both of your projects are lovely, the penguin is so cute and the second one is so elegant looking. :)

angie said...

I love how you explained how you did everything - gorgeous card!

Deb said...

I love that Penguin! so cute! Both cards are gorgeous!

Brenda said...

I always love your work. Beautiful!

Anne Temple said...

Both of your cards are gorgeous! Love the exclusive Sepllbinder circle/sqaure die you used.

Nicki Lundeen said...

Beautiful cards, and love the stamp sets. Thanks so much. nlundeen at catt dot com

CraftyGiveaways said...

I love the 2nd card you made! so many things but they all go so well together and look great!

Nitasha said...

Supercute cards!

N. Griffin

bakscrap said...

So different and yet both teriffic! TFS

terriavidreader (IN-USA) said...

Oh how cute, and I love this shape! Thanks for sharing. I hope I have the stamina to make it through them all. Thanks for a chance at a lovely prize too!

Carrie! said...

Seriously?? The silhouette cut that stuff??????? Why did I waste time with the Wishblade?? LOL Oh wait...maybe the Wishblade CAN do it, but I wouldn't know because I didn't have it LONG ENOUGH before my PC upgraded and I would have to buy more software from them.....UGH...ok..nevermind! ((yes, I have serious SERIOUS Silhouette envy! LOLOLOL))

1CardCreator said...

What an exciting blog hop! Love all the inspiration! Gorgeous cards! ~Diane

silvia said...

Gorgeous cards!! LOVE the bling on the snowflake and the pointsetta on the second card is amazing!!

The Nicks Family said...

I love your projects! That first one is adorable!!!

Bethany

Sherry Phipps said...

Great projects! Love the colors!

soifua said...

you do some fabulous work

Judy Stark said...

Wonderful projects and ideas! STUNNING Work. Thank you!

Lee Ann said...

Beautiful cards!

Amanda said...

I love the second card. It is amazing.

Barry said...

I love, love, love shaped cards too! Finally, a blog that loves shaped cards too!
Thank you!

Barbie D. said...

Both cards are awesome. The shaped card is so cute and the second card is stunning.

scrapperbecka said...

WOW Both of your cards are so awesome great job

Kerry said...

The snowflake card is so cute! I love it!

micw333 said...

Love the shaped snowflake card!! Gonna have to download that shape!!

Tammigirl said...

The second card is right up my alley. Beautiful!

Kelly said...

Love both cards but the snowflake one is my favorite!!

Cheryl said...

Love your penguin card - so cute!! And I Love the new quiet moments!!

Mary of Oregon said...

Too Cute! I just love them! Thanks for a chance to win these wonderful items!!

Jonica said...

I love the second card! I think the colors together really pop. And the bow is super cute :)

Julie said...

I love both of these cards. The are beautiful. Nice job!

vegetablog said...

Your cards are great, and I especially like the second one. Such beautiful rich colors!

Brenda Lee said...

Stunning!!! I adore the snowflake card.

McCoko said...

I love the sunburst card that looks like a snowflake. The little penguin is a nice whimsy touch! great job

Axes DesigNs said...

Wow.. Ilove your cards.. so clean and simple.. I really love it!! Thanks for sharing!!

Photojunkie911 said...

As always I love your amazing work. Great job!!

Jill said...

thanks eva!

angelnathalie said...

Wow what beautiful cards. Love your work.

Jean said...

I love that christmas list stamp!

Michelle said...

Awesome!

Luanne said...

I love the JustRite stamps! This little penguin is really cute. And the poinsettia on your second card is gorgeous! Thanks!

grandmax2 said...

Love the cool penguin and so elegant.

poniesmom said...

I especially love the second card. What a great design.

Anonymous said...

Love the bright colors.

Mrs. M said...

I really like the card in the next post with the musical background. So classy!

Jed and Kera said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the second card! It just looks so rich and warm and joyful! love it!!

Nappy Miss Sew 'N Sew said...

The penguin card just made my day, I love it!

Our Little Inspirations said...

Both cards are sensational, but the snowflake card is over-the-top amazing! I love the shape and that cute little skating penguin with ear muffs! Adorable!
The stamps are just precious and I love Dulemba illustrations - who doesn't?!

Joy said...

I really like the shaped card and the 2nd card...oh so pretty!!

mylambboys said...

Love both of the cards! The snowflake with penguin is adorable and the the other card is beautiful...colors, embellishments are so sweet.

Gaby Seminario said...

Gorgeous cards!

Jamie S said...

Lovely projects! I love them both!

Deanna said...

Your cards are simply beautiful!

Christi said...

Wow! Beautiful, beautiful.

Teresa said...

Such beautiful projects.

KM said...

Very nice. I really like the use of plaid in the Christmas card!

a prairie girl in california said...

wowsah!!! (I'm in CA as well:D)
you did a fabulous job on those cards!!!

The Country Rose said...

Love both of your cards :) !! I wouldn't be able to choose which one I like better, lol!

Tabitha said...

Love your shaped card. Very pretty.
Hopping along.....
tabitha4cm at yahoo dot com

robin said...

Great ideas that you have! Thanks for sharing! Fun hop!

Jackie said...

Beautiful cards! Such creativity.
The shaped card is my favorite.

kquicks said...

I'm starting to like light blue and red for Christmas better than red and green!

Diana N, said...

Both cards are delicious eye candy!

Hope G said...

i can't believe i haven't been to your blog before! i'm so glad Scrap-Mart hosted this -- i'm getting to find so many creative places to visit!

Nichole@BarillaFab4.blogspot.com said...

beautiful cards...I wish I was on your christmas card list ;) loving the blog hop & getting inspired!

spelsue said...

lovely cards. I too enjoy the shaped cards!

Amy said...

Very nice. I love all the ideas.

Peggy said...

love the penguin!

Hill Top Creations said...

Lovely ideas and projects. Take Care

Anonymous said...

What a treat, love your cards. I have to put the list stamp on my list. thank you bnkurpiewskiyahoo

KristyAnn said...

Wow...I really love the first project. Makes me want to attempt a shaped card. Thanks for sharing.

Kerren said...

what a fun hop!

Jenn said...

Super Fun!
pickleandcupcake@gmail.com

http://pickleandcupcake.blogspot.com/

Cyndi said...

Penguins and snowflakes - love them both!

debbieback said...

gorgeous poinsettia !~

Martha said...

wow, these are amazing!

Jen said...

I love the argyle pattern in the second card. What great projects you have here... loving this blog hop!

iluvmybugs said...

Both of your cards are just beautiful!! Love all the great details you add. TFS

karenvonbaron said...

Fablous projects. I love shaped cards too!

Laura Read said...

I love the "All I want for Christmas" card. So pretty.

A-NON-E-MOUSE said...

bright colors, cute penguin

Darrell said...

very interesting, i like the cards

coolnana72 said...

Stunning cards--TFS

cowchipper said...

really like the little penguin, cute card

Stay~Sea said...

I always love your designs!! Your shaped cards are always so gorgeous! And, I love that Hard Rock Candy Distress ink you used too!

zendalina said...

the button embellishment is cute on the penguin card!

Lori said...

The penguin card is too cute!

Janice said...

Love the vintage look of the second card!

Dolly said...

Wow, truly amazing cards!

akadianne said...

Snowman is my fav! Very cute - Thanks for sharing and I hope to win!

Emily said...

Love the penguin card and the crackle effect on the poinsettia

Haylee said...

I love the penguin snowflake! So cute!

Tanya said...

Oh these are both gorgeous! Love that flower and fantastic idea with the snowflake card.

kate said...

I love both of your cards, thanks for sharing. Would love to win either stamp set they are both great

Mia said...

The snowflake card is just wonderful!

ahayes said...

I love the Snowflake shaped card. Great idea!

Catherine Kraft said...

Both of your cards are wonderful! Love your shaped card with the penguin. Those stamp sets sure are sweet!

blessings,
Catherine
catherinesangels@yahoo.com

Mama said...

i love the penguin...he's sooo cute! :) and the whole project is fabulous!

notime2scrap said...

I love the shape of the snowflake card. I never think to make shaped cards. I absolutely LOVE that poinsettia! It is gorgeous and I think I will have to make one!

Amy C said...

Eva, these cards are stunning!! I always love looking at your cards. Thanks so much for sharing!!

denise.gaines said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Sharesa Larsen said...

Thanks for sharing these fun cards!

Cortney said...

Love the 2nd card!

Elliott said...

I love that glittered flourish. I've been using a lot of glitter lately so that really caught my eye. Adorable card, thanks for sharing!

Julie Johnson said...

Such cute cards

Anonymous said...

How special for the folks receiving one of your beautiful cards.

Lori m
tiredlady47@yahoo.com

CraftyPaperie said...

Wonderful and beautiful designs!!! Cant wait to try my own rendition!

Ann Edwards said...

Gorgeous cards and great prizes!

Marilyn said...

The cards are BEAUTIFUL!!!

ronandwhit said...

Amazing cards! They are just beautiful.

Linh C. said...

The justrite stamps are so cute!

krafting kelly said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for the chance to win!

{VICKI} said...

w
o
w

love your projects!

j&jwebbfamily said...

Great projects. I love the shapes. Thanks for all the different links and also for sharing your great ideas.

Kelly and Nick said...

How fun are those cards?! Would love to send those to our Christmas card list.

Rhonda V. said...

That is one post filled with an enormous amount of yummy inspiration gf! LOVE that Samantha Walker shape and the traditional card is beautiful too!

Thanks for the fun hop gf and for telling me about Scrap-Mart!

nanapayne said...

Super Cards and projects. Love them all.
If I could just remember all these ideas.

beadz said...

These cards are both gorgeous! Thanks for sharing them!
hugs,
Gini

Stephanie Kraft said...

These are both fabulous, Eva! Love your snowflake card and the poinsettias on the 2nd are gorgeous!

susies1955 said...

Wow such beauties. I can't wait to learn how to do these things. :)
Susie
susies@twcny.rr.com

juliem said...

I love the penguin.
Hendersonville

CCC said...

I love the contrast in looks. One is so very elegant and the other is sweet vintage look. Thanks for sharing.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 549   Newer› Newest»

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin