Wednesday, November 3, 2010

My Favorite Things Blog Hop & Shop till you drop

It has arrived, release time is here and before I share my project with you all, again, I want to express my gratitude not only to My Favorite Things, Kim, Jody and the whole design team for having me as this month's guest designer, which I enjoyed immensely and would love to do it all over again...hehehe...but I also want to thank all of you who came to visit my blog and left me the kindest, sweetest messages. I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Really, your words are what keeps me creating putting my heart out there. I hope you were inspired a little bit at least to get some of these pretty stamps and some of the amazing new dies (which are on my list, too..hehehe) and that you will create some amazing cards and projects with them.

So with that said, here is my last project for this month's release Blog Hop.  I used the Poppin' Petal Treat Trio template for this project, and I just love this, as you can fill this with candy, cookies or some other kind of treats.  I also choose to work with Jolinne Winter Recital set.  I just love these images, don't you???  And this little box is for a little girl and I could see some cute things put in the box for her, some girlie little things.  I bet she would treasure this so much. Now I just wish I had a little girl to give this to..hehehe.


And here is a close up of the pretty stamped images.


I used Echo Park papers for this creation, as they are so cheerful.

Well, hope you enjoyed this little project share and hope you get some of these gorgeous little stamps and dies.  The MFT store is open, so hurry over to check out all the brand new goodies!

Thanks for the visit!

Hugs,

Print

35 comments :

Cindy Haffner said...

Eva how STUNNING and DARLING is this. Was so FUN having you design with us this month!!

StampOwl said...

what a wonderful project!

Kim said...

That is absolutely amazing Eva! You have truly inspired me this week, it was my pleasure to have you play along with us!

Erin Smetak said...

Oh my, Eva, this is gorgeous! She looks like she's in the Nutcracker Suite! You did such a wonderful job!!!!!

Barbara said...

Could this be any cuter? I think NOT! Just an awesome job on this, Eva!

Jackie Pedro said...

You were a fantastic guest designer!! This is just darling, Eva!!!

Sandra said...

very sweet! Thanks for all the inspiration.
Sandra

PatS said...

Jolinne is so adorable, along with your box design. Beautiful! Love your style.

Melody said...

So cute and fun! You have been an wonderful Guest Designer this month! All your projects have been amazing!

Debbie Carriere said...

Wonderful project - I love it!

Corinna McGregor said...

Oh this is such a cute gift set! Love those lil' boxes and the ballerina and friend. :-D

AShu93 said...

This is such a pretty project & the red bows are just perfect on top.

Karen T said...

Eva really enjoyed your projects and cards this week and this is no exception! Thanks for sharing

scrappintlc said...

Such imaginative and gorgeous creations you've shared with us. Thank you.

Nancy Thomas said...

Just stunning. Love all the fun colors paired with that sweet image.

starqueen said...

Hi Eva,
What an adorable project! Any little dancer would be thrilled to receive it.
Thanks for sharing!

Kelli said...

This is WONDERFUL Eva!!! you have totally rocked this peek!!! Congrats on Winning and CONGRATS on a EXCELLENT WEEK!!!!!

Christina Fischer said...

Eva, this just makes me smile! I love the colors and great details!

You rocked this release -- I'm so glad you get to hang out with us this month! :)

Lisa H. said...

beautiful, just like everything you created this week (and always!). It was so fun working with you this month. You are more than inspiring :) Hugs my friend!

Jingle said...

THIS is adorable!

Just me... said...

You did an amazing job on this... great guest designer! I love it all... and I am so lucky to now add you to the blogs I follow. Thank you!

Dawn said...

So sweet! I am hearing Babes in Toy Land in my head just looking at it!

Jan Garber said...

As always, adorable card! Happy Holidays!

ewilgenbusch said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I love all the detail! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Megan said...

Your projects were all amazing. You can use bright colors with ease!! Excellent.

Kim said...

I love the box set! What a great way to use the ballerina as a gift!

Jana Weaver said...

So beautiful Eva!! I love her lit up stage!! Too bad Julia doesn't dance anymore, although she'd still LOVE these little boxes!! ;-)

Lori W said...

Yes, this is so beautiful! I love all the border things you did, especially the faux crochet die - gotta get that one!!!

Shaz Wall said...

Wonderful! I am in love with these bright colours.

Purple Card Lady said...

Cute creation!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Gorgeous Eva!! Awesome job!!

BabyBokChoy said...

Totally awesome!!!

Karen said...

So totally darling Eva!! This is such a gorgeous project!!

raduse said...

You rocked as guest designer!!! All of your projects were great for the release and this one is totally fantastic too.

Cathy said...

Wow this is amazing! Love EVERYTHING about it! :) TFS!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin