JustRite Stampers Challenge

Hi everyone, yesterday morning I got a sweet e-mail from Sharon Harnist that I was chosen as one of their Flickr group winners this week on the JustRite Stampers blog with my ornament I designed with their stamps for our newest Caardvarks challenge, which I will share shortly.  That made me happy, as they now carry even more fabulous stamps and they are Cling stamps.  How fun is that??? You should check out their designs, they are so sweet....full of fairies.  I know as soon as I receive my little fairy stamp, I will share what I made with it.

Well, this week I had two Sympathy cards to make for two bloggy friends, so since JustRite Stampers new challenge was to create a Support themed card, I thought I would participate in their challenge.  Here is what I came up with.


I used JustRite Stampers Thinking of you Border and Center set, which is so beautiful.  I also used Samantha Walker's beautiful papers by Creative Imaginations and all the shapes were cut with my Silhouette using her Silhouette digital cutting files.  Hope you like it.

Wednesday, I am very excited to share that I am going to be participating in another JustRite Stampers Christmas Blog Hop, so come visit us. I will be participating with some amazingly talented ladies...I am always so honored, when I am invited to create for their blog hop!  Thanks Sharon and Kellie for that.  Smiles....

Well, that is it for today.  Wishing you a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Print

Labels: ,