Monday, November 15, 2010

Ippity Sneak Peek Day 2

Happy Monday and with that, Happy Ippity Sneak Peek Day2!!!  Hope you enjoyed our Sneak Peek Day 1 and that you are ready for MORE!  :)

Today we are sharing two more brand new sets and they are so much fun!!! Seriously, I almost drooled, when I saw the first set I am about to share a card with. Can you say really scrumptious and yummy????? I have never ever seen more beautiful cupcakes designed in stamps....so with that said, let me introduce you to my card that I made with our newest set, which I know will be a HUGE hit, called CUPPY CAKES!


Ok, is this not the most beautiful cupcake, or what?????  I am sooo looking forward to coloring this little cupcake in so many pretty shades, but today, I paired it up with equally yummy papers by Samantha Walker called Ooh La la...

And our next set to be released is a sweet, sweet happy set that is so versatile, and I think you will adore it, as well.  First of all adorable images, and the sentiments are things that you will love to use ALL the time!  Here is my card I made with few of the stamps in it.  I used Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934 line and I cut out a few adorable doilies with my Silhouette.


Isn't this sweet?????  I really love how this card turned out.  Hope you do, too.  So, how are you liking the new stamps????  Aren't they amazing???  So fun!!!

Remember to comment on all the Designer's blogs to be entered for a chance to win some yummy new Ippity stamps!!

Well, that is it for today, but come back tomorrow for our Sneak Peek Day#3.  And now head on over to see what GORGEOUS creation Karen has waiting for you, as I am sure she DOES.....


Have a FABULOUS day!!!

Hugs,

Print

50 comments :

NoraAnne said...

Love both of your cards! So many great sentiments in the How YOU Doin set and those cupcakes are seriously YUMMY!

Carol's Sweet Creations! said...

Adorable! I love the new stamps ;0). Have a blessed day!
Hugs, Carol L

dahlhousedesigns said...

Beautiful cards Eva. Your coloring is awesome on that cupcake!

Lisa a

Maria Gurnsey said...

Oh Eva...these are my two FAVE from you. LOVE the glittery cupcake...making me hungry. The lace on the second on is PERFECT :)

Bogner's said...

Both cards are FAB-U-LOUS! I really love the second with the circle layers that are bordered! So neat! And beautiful colors!

creative patti said...

Oh, you have really out done yourself! Lovely!! I so want these!!

Gwen said...

These are so perfect! Love your sparkly cupcake and those mini doilies you cut out!

jennifer mitten said...

How cute - gorgeous cards as always!!

Patricia said...

How cute is that cupcake on the scalloped flower?! The sparkles on it just adds to its cuteness! The butterflies on the other card are awesome too! And you are so making me want a Silhouette! I wonder how DH would feel about more crafty purchases...hmmmm....

Karen said...

Lovin' the coloring and scrumptious cupcake Eva! Fabulous way you captured the "how you doin?" stamps onto the 2nd card..so gorgeous!!

Andrea said...

Just gorgeous!!

Lisa H. said...

how fun and yummy!!! that cupcake is devine and I love how you used those mini images-looks GREAT!

Susan B. said...

Beautiful cards!

Liz said...

As always beautiful...
My eyes can hardly take a cupcake stamp dirty.. Lol...
It's just gorgeous as usual.

Romaine said...

I LOVE these cards!!!

Emily Keaton said...

Your cuppy looks so yummy! I just love the vintage look of the second card, too :)

Rona said...

I absolutely ADORE your cupcake card!!! Love the way you colored it - your flower - everything!!! FABULOUS card both of them.

Martha said...

both just wonderful!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Pretty, pretty cards!!! I adore the shapes on your second card and all the color there, it's perfect!!!
Hugs, Wendy

lynn said...

gorgeous cupcake card, eva! love the lace on the bday, too!

Emily Leiphart said...

Goodness, Eva, your cards are making me drool! The details are just fabulous!

jmahugger said...

Beautiful Cards!! Love them both!! AWESOME~

Pinkllilac said...

Oh I so love the cup cake stamp I anm drooling too now lol.Your cards are all so perfect and full of inspiration, thank you.
Hugs Linda

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

These cards are STUNNING--your creativity never EVER stops!! And it never EVER stops amazing me:)

BonnieRose said...

wonderful creations .. wow!

stampjourney said...

WOW--absolutely beautiful coloring on the first card and the second one is so perfect!

JPScraps said...

GORGEOUS!!

Jen said...

Spectacular cupcake and it even has sprinkles!!*smile* Your doily card is fab too Eva...incredibly gorgeous!

Sandra said...

what pretty cards!
Sandra

Jules! said...

that cupcake looks good enough to EAT!! Beautiful!

{jennie} said...

Great cards, Eva! Love seeing all the different designs!

Michelle said...

love them!!!

Angie Blom said...

Oh I just love it all!! Love that yummy cupcake made me crave one all day!! Both these cards are fabulous!! Xx

Regina said...

Ooh, Eva - love that cupcake - truly delicious! And the rich texture of those lacy layers - so elegant.

Rhonda V. said...

Oh my goodness! I'm not a big stamper but those cupcakes are soooo yummy I may have to cave! How sweet is that card?!!!

Jessica said...

these are so fabulous! love 'em!!!

Manders said...

I just love cupcakes what a cute one.
Your work is amazing

Lillian Child said...

Those little doilies are the cutest thing ever! So very lovely!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

These cards are stunning, as always Eva!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow your cupcake card looks so yummy fabulous job with these!!!!

marilyn said...

LOVE your cards--fantastic!

Lisa W said...

Your cupcake card is adorable. I like the fan effect you used.

Anne said...

YUM!! I want a bite of that cupcake. It is decorated so beautifully. Your second card is really nice too

JenMarie said...

OMGoodness!! These are AMAZING!

Kelly Landers said...

Sooo cute!! Love them. That cupcake is decorated so sweetly!!

Carisa said...

gorgeous! i love how you colored the cuppy cake & paper pieced the little images.

Manders said...

Super cute little cupcakes

Mary Friederichsen said...

Love these Eva! And that cuppy cake is so stinkin cute!!

Thank you for sharing!

THE HOOSIER STAMPER said...

Beautiful, love the colors you use, your artwork is so pretty!

Cindy said...

I love the Christmas cards you made. Great colors. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin