Sunday, November 14, 2010

Ippity Sneak Peek Day 1

It's here, it's here, let the Sneak Peeks start for the Fall 2010 Ippity Release!!!!  If you didn't arrive here from Angie's Blog, please go back to our Ippity blog to start out, as you don't want to miss ANYTHING!!!

Today, we are sharing our first two new Ippity sets and they are all so AMAZING, but here is my first card made with the SING A NEW SONG set.  This is one of my favorite sets from this release and you will see why on my card.  I love this birdie sooo much!!  By the way, the shape of the card was cut out again with my Silhouette using Samantha Walker's Digital cutting file 14 label frame tag, which is just perfect as a card shape in my mind. And the yummy papers are Cosmo Crickets Circa 1934, did I say yummy????  LOL


I really wish you could see this card in person, as the bird was painted in with gorgeous, shimmery Twinkling H2O's....yummy, I tell you...here is a close up of it.


Isn't this just gorgeous???  I just love this new stamp set so much!!!

Ok, so our next stamp set we are sneak peeking today is a Birthday set...how fun is that????  We always need birthday cards, so we now have a dedicated birthday set called PARTY HAT WISHES, and here is my very happy and bright card made with it.  Again, the papers are Cosmo Cricket's Circa 1934.

\
Again, my label was actually painted in with Luminarte's Radiant Rain daubers, and it has an amazing WOW affect, I tell you!!!  I did the resist emboss with the scallop border stamp too....and since we are talking about scallops, did  you check out our challenges we have for you on the Ippity Blog????  We are on the hunt for the special Guest Designer for the day....it could be you.....never know, till you try out....  Oh and the label again was cut with one of Samantha Walker's Silhouette digital cutting file called nesting artisan frames.

So, what do you think of these two sets????  Hope you like them, our DT sure does!

Ohhh...and what kind of a Release Party would it be without a give away????  So, make sure you comment on all the Designer's blogs to be entered for a chance to win some yummy new Ippity stamps!!

Well, that is it for today, but come back tomorrow for our Sneak Peek Day#2.  And now head on over to see what GORGEOUS creation Karen has waiting for you, as I am sure she DOES.....


Well, have a lovely Sunday.  I will be gone all day, helping my friend Irina teach a workshop. I will be assisting her, as she is teaching some amazing cards and projects at a local Scrapbook Store, Scrapbook Island.

Hugs,

Print

51 comments :

dahlhousedesigns said...

Absolutely GoRGeouS!!! I love your shiny card!

lisa a.

Angie Blom said...

WOWSA!!.. talk about Amazing.. I love all the layers and your colouring is FREAKIN' FABULOUS!!! xx

Jen said...

My gosh, that black b/g on your first beautiful card just makes all the color 'pop'! Such a gorgeous card and your details...did I say FABULOUS?!! I love the flower you made on your birthday card...again these colors are so vibrant and gorgeous! You always have such wonderful shapes on your cards...WOW!

jpmayo said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards, Eva!

Lisa H. said...

LIKE them? LOVE them...and great, there you go introducing me to another awesome new product! these are drop dead gorgeous Eva!

jennifer mitten said...

Lovely lovely cards! I love the stamp with the musical notes - so cute!

Maria Gurnsey said...

All this shimmery goodness makes me HAPPY!!!! LOVE them BOTH :)

Emily Leiphart said...

Love your cards, Eva! Your layers and embellishments are fantastic!

Beate said...

Eva, your card looks amazing. You are killing me with all the ways you use your Silhouette. I have still not caved.
LOVE all the layers and fantastic details.
Hugs and smiles

Andrea said...

LOVE how you used the scallops! Great layering too!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Soo gorgeous Eva wow!!!!!

jmahugger said...

Stunning Cards Eva!! WOW~

NoraAnne said...

Wow, I love them both Eva, and all of the fun techniques you used to showcase these fabulous new sets! All of your different shapes are just so fun :)

Susan B. said...

Eva, I just love how you use color and and mix papers! Beautiful cards!

Pinkllilac said...

Oh WOW beautiful creations Eve love the colouring and gorgeous design, with perfect details.

Hugs Linda

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, lovely, lovely!! The colors are gorgeous and what a very pretty pretty bird!! The black in there is a wonderful touch, very nice!
Hugs, Wendy

stampjourney said...

Fabulous stuff, as usual! Love the new Ippity birdie!

Erika said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! Love the new ippity.

Anne said...

Lovely cards! The shimmery bird is so pretty and the way you used the dp is awesome!

Gwen said...

Great, great cards, love those stamp sets and thanks for the great Silhouette ideas!

Patricia said...

I love all the layers!! I love the Twinkling H2O as well! Awesome job!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Oh Eva! These are gorgeous!
I love that radiant rain shimmer!
And your colors are stunning!
Thank you for the inspiration and for all the hard work you put into {ippity} for us!

Jules! said...

i have never met a card you made that I didn't fall in love with!

creative patti said...

I just love both sets, looks like I will be placing my order just as soon as I finish this hop. Great work. Thank you.

lynn said...

love these, eva! great designs, shapes and shimmers:)

Lynn said...

loving the new releases...that birthday card is adorable!

Rona said...

Absolutely gorgeous cards!! I love the shape of your first one and of course these great new images. That birthday card is so cute and happy!! Love them both :)

Romaine said...

Both of these are beautiful! I love the shape of the first card!

Bogner's said...

Your shaped card is so stinking cool and I love the scallops on the second card! Very pretty and I love all the colors!

Karen said...

This H2O's are so amazing Eva! How fun and fantastic!! I love all the elements and bright and happy colors on the 2nd card..so fabulous!!!

JPScraps said...

Both cards are stunning!

Kelly Landers said...

Eva your cards are drop dead gorgeous!! I love your flair and style so much and think the layers and shapes you add to your creations just set your apart!! Hope you had fun teaching today!! ♥

Michelle said...

gorgeous creations!

Michelle said...

gorgeous creations!

Emily Keaton said...

What fun colors and shapes in both of these great cards. I love how you used those FAB new {ippity} images!

Scrapcollectr said...

What lovely layers and patterns you have! Both cards shine.... *smile*

{jennie} said...

amazing creations!

Sandra said...

love your work! What a great set of stamps.
Sandra

Regina said...

Ooh, Eva -- love those colors -- the black and red really make the images and sentiments pop!

Ashley Nguyen Newell said...

What stunning creations! I love the colors and the papers are awesome!

Monique said...

Fabulous cards!! Love your work!!! TFS!

Jingle said...

These are absolutely wonderful!

Liz said...

Ok did you call 911 yet that bird is cute took my breath away.

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVIN' LOVIN' LOVIN' your cards! You rock!

Jessica said...

so awesome!!!

Manders said...

some very inspiring ideas..
Wow

Lillian Child said...

Once again you've taken a new image and made it your own in SUCH lovely ways! These projects are fabulous!

marilyn said...

Your cards always amaze me. Fabulous!

Lisa W said...

Great cards. The birthday eyechart is the funniest stamp I've seen in a while.

JenMarie said...

*thud* L O V E these!!

Carisa said...

i am totally diggin the new hb sent stamp!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin