Monday, November 29, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Happy Monday....so did you survive your Thanksgiving weekend???  LOL....hope you had a FABULOUS one!!!!  Did you shop till you dropped????  I did not enter one store...in fact I avoided them at all cost...hehehe. But I am sure some of you have some fun memories about your shopping escapades, so that's all fun!

Anyway, today I am the lucky girl to offer up our newest Ippity challenge, and my challenge is an inspiration challenge from a website called


I love to be inspired from all kinds of places and cakes are just a place to find some fun inspiration in, so here is my card I came up with.



And here is the cake I used as my inspiration for my card.


So, what do you think????  I think it's a pretty good inspiration for my card, isn't it???  For my card I used one of our newest Ippity sets called How You doin'? I just love this little set, the sentiments can be used on all kinds of occasions, so you will see them on a lot of my cards for sure.  I embossed my cardstock using a Sizzix embossing folder I recently picked up and also used MFT dies to make my flowers with and the label was cut with my Silhouette.

I sure hope to see your cards/projects that will be inspired by this site. Well, that is it for today, hope you enjoy the hop!

Hugs,
Print

22 comments :

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning and inspiring card Eva. I just love your inspirational piece.

Sandra said...

how neat is that?!?!? Love it!
Sandra

Angie Blom said...

WOW... amazing! what stunning details in your card and that cake.. yummy!!xx

Erika said...

GORGEOUS!! Love that cake. I actually almost picked one exactly like that for my wedding cake.

lynn said...

wow, this is perfect, eva!

jan said...

Beautiful card! So ornate and detailed.

Kelly Landers said...

You really rocked this challenge Eva!! Your card is simply beautiful!

Patricia said...

Beautiful card!!

Jingle said...

This is a really neat card! I love it!

Cindy Haffner said...

Eva so GORGEOUS!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! This is a beautiful card--looks just like the cake! FAB job!!

Carisa said...

wow, gorgeous, the cake AND your card!!! i love how you created your flowers.

Rhonda V. said...

I looooove your sweet card and now I'm dying to have some cake too!!!

Awesome challenge gf!!!

jmahugger said...

Beautiful Card!! Love the colors~

Gwen said...

Wow, this is awesome! Great job "interpreting" the cake!!

stampjourney said...

WOW--what a perfect card for the inspiration cake! Great job!

Rona said...

beautiful cake and CARD!!

Lisa said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Scrapcollectr said...

Your card looks good enough to eat!
*smile*

Katie said...

What a beautiful card!!! I never thought to look at cakes for inspiration! How fun! TFS!

Heidi Van Laar said...

So , so pretty Eva! I get inspired by cakes too!

(-: Heidi

Jamie said...

so very beautil!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin