Monday, November 22, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Hi Everyone, happy Monday and H{ippity} Hop!  Hope you had a lovely weekend and ready for the official Thanksgiving weekend!  And what other way to start it then with some Ippity inspiration!

This week Stephanie is our hostess and her Ippity challenge is to create a Christmas ornament, so my project today is featuring some pretty Ippity stamps and and ornament.


For the base of the ornament I used a brand new Samantha Walker Silhouette digital cutting file joy_word_snowflake__C01091_19210 and the Ippity stamps I used are Season of Joy and Kissmas and Mistletoe.  To paint my images in and to ink up my sentiment I used Luminarte Radiant Rain Color Concentrate, so this is one sparkley ornament.

Well, hope this inspires you to create an ornament using some cute Ippity stamps!  Enjoy the hop and have a FABULOUS day!

Hugs,
Print

16 comments :

Patricia said...

Great job!! I love your ornament!

Lisa H. said...

soooo fabulous, Eva. once again, another cut file I have to check out. beautiful colors.

creative patti said...

Wonderful!!! Great Job! I am loving all these ornaments!

Jingle said...

This is so cute!

Carisa said...

wow, so elegant!!! love the bright colors.

Gwen said...

Great ornament! Love how you used the joy word for the base of this!

StampinCathy said...

Beautiful Ippity ornament. Thanks for the inspiration.

Bogner's said...

I love the snowflake shape! What a fabulous ornament for your tree!

Rona said...

beautiful - love the shape and the shimmer!!

Sarah Mullanix said...

sooo pretty, I LOVE the fun holiday color combo!! :)

JenMarie said...

Ooo...GORGEOUS!!

lynn said...

simply gorgeous, eva:)

Angie Blom said...

OH!!!! I love this Eva.. What an amazing shape!!

Andrea said...

so cute!!

jennifer mitten said...

Just gorgeous!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Fabulous ornament--clever and beautifully done:)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin