Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hip Hop!!!!!!

Happy Hip Hop!!!! Hope you have had a nice hop so far and glad you have arrived on my little blog. Of course, if you didn't come here through the blog hop, you might want to start out with the Unity Blog, so you don't miss out on anything.

Today our theme is December Daily - Journal your Christmas....but I am not planning on making one this year, so I got excused and since I didn't make a Gratitude Journal a few weeks ago, so that is the project I decided this time, as that is something I have been wanting to make, so today I am sharing my newest creation, which I will so enjoy putting my daily gratitude thoughts in.  Hope you make one, too.


So, I am in love with this My Minds Eye papers sooo much.  In fact so much, that I bought two more sheets of it and I altered my journal with it to make it more of me.  I used two of our Ippity stamps on this cover, the sentiment came from The Moment in time set and the frame stamp came from the Love in Return sets, interestingly both are scrapbooking sets.

I also used Samantha Walker's Silhouette digital cuts, the labels for my frame set and the sentiment were cut by her designs and I used My Favorite Things Rolled flowers and their Crochet border, which literally just arrived in my mailbox...  The whole book is Mod Podged together...it's very sturdy indeed, so I can use it without worrying about it falling apart.  I added a sweet lace to tie my book each time after I add my gratitude.

Well, that is all I have for you today, hope you enjoy my project....I sure do...



And remember SUNDAY is the day, when we will start having our sneak peeks of the newest IPPITY stamps...boy, I started working on them, and I am having sooo much fun with them!!!!  I know you will love them, too.

And now head on over to see what GORGEOUS creation Karen has waiting for you, as I am sure she DOES.....


Have a fabulous day!  And don't forget to visit Unity's Forum at Splitcoaststampers, as we are going to be chatting it up!!!

Hugs,




Print

26 comments :

the whimsical butterfly said...

This is one GORGEOUS project-and something I'd love to have to print the pictures I've been doing for my 30 days on Facebook and put them in an actual album-wouldn't that be cool? Those rolled flowers are the PERFECT little touches-i love them!

lynn said...

just gorgeous, eva! this is so you-love it!

Christi Snow said...

OMG>>>LOVE!!! This is so absolutely gorgeous and elegant and beautiful and SO PERFECT! LOVE IT!!!

Erika said...

Eva, your journal is AMAZING!!! I love the colors, the flowers, the bit of glitter, Love everything about it. GORGEOUS!

Lisa H. said...

oh, EVA! this is wonderful. love the idea behind it. the papers are gorgeous and the dies and the rolled flowers, I just love it ALL!

Mindy Miller said...

Beautiful! I have been having a love affair with MMEye paper lately too!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so gorgeous Eva love all the detail and the flowers are fabulous!!!!

Terrie B x said...

Hi beautiful Eva..

I love your beautiful card!
always a pleasure to catch up xxx TFI
Enjoy the rest of your week:)

Lacey said...

very beautiful!!!

Jingle said...

This is so gorgeous! There is so much to take in and it is all balanced brilliantly! I love it!

Maria Gurnsey said...

LOOK at how AMAZING this is!!! Love the damask with the polka dots...sophisticated and whimsy all in one...LOVE IT!!!!

Angie Blom said...

wowsers.. Eva this is outstanding.. I honestly think this will be one album you will flip through and cherish for a long time!! Stunningly Gorgeous!!Xx

connie said...

this is beautiful! love the papers and flowers.

Karen said...

Oh my..this turned out so gorgeous Eva! Love the rolled flowers, with mix of those awesome ippity stamps, Samantha's dies, and dp's!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Stunning! Eva this is so gorgeous!

Lisa a

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

This is beautiful! I love your papers and the stamps--you rock!

Martha said...

amazing

Julie said...

Ooooh EVA! Gorgeous cover! Love the rolled flowers!

Kelly Landers said...

Your Thankfulness album cover is so beautiful Eva!! And it reminds me of how thankful I am to have you in my life to keep me so inspired!! I love this!!

stampjourney said...

Just beautiful! I'm sure you will enjoy using this to record lots of thanksgivings.

Rona said...

absolutely gorgeous as ALWAYS Eva!!

Suz said...

gorgeous and elegant. I've bought several sheets of that paper too... I could do without the glitter (since it doesn't stay put)thanks for inspiring me as always you are awesome girl

Lisa said...

Lovely!!!!!!!!!!! I adore those rolled flowers!

{jennie} said...

Beautiful!

Pam S said...

Beautiful, love your little flowers too.

Beverly said...

I see alot of very cool techniques that are put together beautifully.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin