I am so grateful for so many things, as I am every day, but here are a few things that I am grateful about at the moment, so I thought I would share them with you.
1. I am sooooooo grateful for Michael and my son, they bring so much love and happiness to my life each and every day. I feel so blessed that they choose to be in my life.
2. I am grateful for the roof above my head, that Universe provides me with all my needs.
3. I am grateful for my health and I know that I am getting better day by day.
4. I am so grateful for my friends and all the happiness I find with them. Although I live between two places at the moment, I am just so grateful that I am able to make friends easily and that I find those that are happy in their lives and positive. I am grateful for my Dad, as I watched him being a good friend and having good friends and learned from him, as he sure was the best!
5. I am grateful beyond words to God for gifting me this talent of creating, so that I can share what is in my heart and soul with all of you. I am also grateful for my Mom, who shared with me the love of beautiful hand work, as she was a seamstress and I know that she has a lot to do with my love of crafting, she was one amazingly talented woman!
6. And I am sooooooo very grateful for all of you who come and leave me such sweet messages about my work. I am always so grateful that you take the time to do so. I just hope I inspire at least a few of you to create pretty things that puts a smile on your face. I wish I could interact with you all a little more, that would make it more fun!
7. I am also very grateful for all the amazing companies, who trust me continually to represent them with my designs and for their generosity. I get so happy with new products and it truly inspires me to create something beautiful, so thank you ALL for that!
8. I am grateful that through my design teams I have met the most beautiful people that I just love to interact with so much, some through just the internet and some I have been fortunate to meet in person as well. I love how we are all connected by this beautiful industry we all love so much!
And at last, and I know I am grateful for a lot more things, but those are the ones that popped in my head as I am writing this. Recently I listened to an interview with Neale Donald Walsch, author of Conversations with God and he shared something amazing that I learned at USM, but he reminded me. If there is one thing you get out of my post today, I hope this is that one thing.
9. I thank God for the amazing Gift he has given to me, that up until now I have seen as a problem.
I could talk about this all day, but if one understands how everything we go through in this life is teaching us something and they are all lessons to learn, so we can enjoy this life fully, to me that is so amazing and liberating. It's so easy to feel that we have problems, but if we really look at those "problems", they are such gifts of life! Think back, how many things happened to you, that at the time you felt it was a disaster, yet later you could see what a blessing it was indeed? That is what I am talking about above. To be able to see that, IS A HUGE GIFT!
10. I am thankful to be more awakened then I was last year and that I continue on this amazing road and help those that are ready to take that journey with me.
LIFE is BEAUTIFUL!
What are you GRATEFUL for???
May you have a Blessed Thanksgiving with your families and loved ones with full of fun and laughter!
Enjoy the pies, but don't get too stuffed...hehehe
Much love and hugs!
Labels: Justrite, Samantha Walker