Friday, November 26, 2010

Friends with FLAIR!!

Happy Friends with FLAIR Friday to you!  Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We sure did with lots of turkey goodies and just spending time together.  It was just the three of us, but had a sweet day and we finished it off watching old episodes of Hogan's Heroes...we just love that show...LOL

Anyway, today I have a Christmas card to share with you, which I made with a new Samantha Walker Silhouette digital cut and two different Unity stamps, Joy and Wonder and Embellished Season.  The papers are by October Afternoon.


And before I go, don't forget the huge sale Unity is having on this Holiday Weekend.  I can't wait to get some new stamps in my hands and there are so many fun ones to pick from.


Well, hope you have a FABULOUS Friday, I am looking forward to having left overs, that is for sure.

Hugs,
Print

10 comments :

Angie Blom said...

Stunning card Eva.. I just love these ornaments. xx

Samantha Walker said...

So pretty! YOU never cease to amaze me.

lynn said...

beautiful card design, eva! happy weekend!

Anne said...

Gorgeous card! Love its shape and the fab die cut!

Gwen said...

Wow! Love the Silhouettes you used on this card, great colors. Just and all around happy card!

Lisa said...

This is soooo gorgeous! I really need to figure out if I can convert her designs for the Gazelle.

Lori said...

Beautiful! Love those colors for holiday cards.

dahlhousedesigns said...

Lovely card Eva! I just grabbed that silhouette file for the card base, you used it FABULOUSLY! :)

lisa a.

Cindy Haffner said...

Eva this is GORGEOUS!

kraftyiam said...

Howdy...really nice...I agree you used your inspiration well.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin