Saturday, October 16, 2010

Wishing you a Beautiful day

Well, hello there...it's Saturday and I have a sweet, sweet little card to share with you.  My Favorite Things came out with a new template this week, the BEEHIVE and did you know you can get them in a any digital cutting file format???  WOW, I had no clue, but I was very happy to hear that, as cutting this shape was a cinch with my Silhouette.  So here is what I made with the Beehive shape, which comes as a card or as a 3d box.  I choose the card to work with for now.


The paper I used for this card is by GCD.  I really love this design, so pretty, feminine and was perfect with my little Pure Innocence.  I love shapes, so I decided to work my Framed Greetings into the card and used that as my sentiment and I just had to add my Rolled Flower.  Oh and the dots I added to her little top are Ranger's white Enamel Accents...love this stuff!

And I am excited to share that I received my Guest Design package from My Favorite Things.....and holly molly, sooooo many pretty stamps.  I can't wait to play with them and create cute cards and projects with them and share with you when I can.  But wait till you see.....all I can say is that I LOVE them!

Well, that is it for the day, thanks for the visit and have a FABULOUS weekend!!!!

Hugs,
Print

14 comments :

Martha said...

Oh this is such a fab card!! Love the shape, the colours and the stamp! And the flower is just great :)
Have a nice weekend.
Martha

Kim Y. said...

This is so cute, Eva! I love the fun shape! Fabulous card!
Love it lots!!

KathyJ (Wattle) said...

OMGOSH - I LOVE Everything about this card!!! The shape is fantastic, the colours are glorious, beautiful sentiment and frame, yummy flower and totally ADORABLE image which is so beautifully coloured!!! GORGEOUS!!!!

Amy said...

Super cute!! I love the beehive shape of the card and your coloring is divine!! Thanks for sharing!!

Lea L. said...

How cute is this?! Great use of the GCD papers...they look awesome as a pretty beehive!! ♥♥♥

Carolyn King said...

Akk..this is darling! LOVE the beehive shape and the beautiful papers u used with this cutie. Congrats on GD with MFT! Awesome!!!

Luz Maria Bruna said...

I adore this card!!!
Luzma

Kathy Martin said...

Oh so sweet! :)

Karen said...

She is the sweetest ever Eva! I love that little behive too!! Everything came together so beatifully and I love her sweet little face and those enamel dots..gorgeous!

Carolina said...

Love, love, love this! Your beehive shaped card is brilliant and of course beautifully colored image - love it!

Amy Sheffer said...

Are you just freakin' amazing or WHAT?!!??! Love this!!

FibreJunky said...

Wow!! That is the cutest beehive I've ever seen!

Michele Boyer said...

THIS is FABULOUS!!! I love EVERYTHING about it!

Lim said...

I love this card. Is gorgeous!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin