H{ippity} Hop Monday!!

Happy Monday.....did you have a nice weekend????  We did...Saturday it was raining and since I was prepared for the rain I made Taco Soup....yummm....we both love it.  Have you ever had it?  I got the recipe long time ago, when I used to go to Weight Watchers and it's a favorite for sure.  Let me know if you would like the recipe, I will be happy to share. :)

Anyway, today IS Kelly's official Birthday, so Happy Birthday Kelly!!!  Yesterday we showcased flowers we made for her and today it's Kelly's challenge time and she picked Birthday cards as the challenge, so this week make Birthday cards to participate in the Ippity Challenge.

And here is the card and the flower I made for Kelly, which I am finally shipping out today along with a few other very late cards....but at least they will be on their way, so that makes me happy!


I used this week's CPS sketch challenge for this card, which was perfect for what I had in mind, and I don't know if you are following Jennifer McGuire's Thinking Inking Holiday edition on Twopeasinabucket, but she had an awesome tutorial how to make these flowers.  She used Clear Embossing powder on them to make them look like acrylic....love that!  I used Crate Paper's Restoration papers, except for the leaves, which are from their Christmas collection.  I also used my newest Martha Stewart acquisition...LOL....Karen told me they had them 40% off, as I was picking up the pipe cleaners for my flower, so I couldn't resist this pretty design and the price was just right.

Remember,  there is a PRIZE now involved in the Hippity Hop?  If  you want to win make sure you leave a comment on every DT member AND the Hippity Hop participants blogs!  Isn't that awesome???  The winner will be announced on Hip Hop day this Thursday!!!  So make sure you spread some love everywhere you go....never know, where the winner will be picked from.

Well, that is it for today!  Wishing you a LOVELY Monday and a FABULOUS week!

Hugs,
Print

Labels: