Monday, October 18, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I sure did.  I got to go to a small stamp show with my friend Irina on Saturday and when I say small, boy, do I mean small...hehehe...they only had 19 vendors and it was in a smallish ballroom.  With that said, I didn't need anything, and only spent a few dollars.  No new stamps have been purchased,so all is good.  So....what did you do this weekend????  Oh...and we had rain on Sunday..that was a total surprise, the weatherman forgot to tell us, but we still went to hang out with friends for a nice Persian lunch and good time spent after that...hehehe.

Anyway, back to our H{ippity} Hop.  Today Karen is challenging us to our theme, which is

Pretty in Pink

So, I created a Christmas card as I also wanted to participate in a Splitcoaststampers Hope you can Cling Challenge, the HYCCT02A - Pink Holiday, held by Lydia.  So, here is my card.


Sometimes non traditional colors are just perfect for holidays, and I think I like the way this turned out, so I might make a few more for this Christmas.  What do you think?  the only patterned paper I used on this is Echo Park's Life is Good papers, I just thought it was perfect!  And of course I used our amazing Ippity stamps, Season of Joy!  Love this set and gearing up to using it quite a bit.

By the way, did you know there is a PRIZE now involved in the Hippity Hop?  Just leave a comment on every DT member AND the Hippity Hop participants blogs for a chance to win!  Isn't that awesome???  The winner will be announced on Hip Hop day this Thursday!!!  So make sure you spread some love everywhere you go....never know, where the winner will be picked from...hehehe

Well, that is it for today!  Wishing you a LOVELY Monday and a FABULOUS week!

Hugs,
Print

35 comments :

Wendy ten Hove said...

Oeh, this is sooo gorgeous and colorful! Love the beautiful satin ribbon as well, pretty!

Hugs, Wendy

cgargus said...

Beautiful card, Eva!! I have to ask, though. How do you get that gorgeous little layer of tiny scallops? I just have to know!! You used it a few days ago, and I just love it! Thanks!!

Carol's Sweet Creations! said...

Eva, you are so talented! Your card is gorgeous! Love it... Have a great day!

Hugs,
Carol L.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Gorgeous love a christmas card in pink!!!!

StampinCathy said...

This is one stunning Christmas card Eva! I just love everything about this card.

NoraAnne said...

This is so beautiful! I love the colors and the white snowflakes on the pink looks gorgeous!
I was wondering about your tiny little scallops too, is that a scissor?! Such a nice touch!

Jingle said...

This is beautiful!

Bogner's said...

What a beautiful PINK Christmas card!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Beautiful Holiday card! Love the non-traditional colors for Christmas cards!!! Fantastic.

lisa a.

Banu said...

Stunning card. Loved the pink color on a Christmas card.

Scrapenabler said...

Love all the pink!

Lone Pine Designs said...

Stunning! I love the non-traditional Christmas colours!

Crystal Cantu said...

Wow, this is a beautiful card! Love the pink!

Scrapcollectr said...

This card is as delicious as home spun sugar! Just beautiful!
=D

Carisa said...

beautiful!!! i think you should def create more. i love how you used the snowflace stamps to create your own PP.

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohhh GORGEOUS!!

Rona said...

beautiful Pink Christmas Card!! love it!!

Susan B. said...

Gorgeous card!

Carolina said...

Such a stunner Eva...LOVE it!!!

Maria Gurnsey said...

so pretty!!! I'm loving pink for christmas cards this year :)

Sarah said...

love the pink holiday card...that would be a tough one for me....and you made it look stunning!

Corry said...

wonderful card, i love pink for Christmas!

Jeanne said...

All I can say is WOW!! I love this card... May even have to "borrow" it for some of my personal christmas cards... lol. Beautiful work and so very talented... Thanks for sharing.

Luz Maria Bruna said...

So pretty and soft!

Jen said...

Love these non-traditional colors...adds a little elegance to the Christmas theme! Gorgeous (as usual Eva!) *smile*

lynn said...

love the pink xmas card, eva!

JenMarie said...

So pretty! I LOVE pink for Christmas!!

Lynn said...

Love it! so soft and pretty!

Andrea said...

Just stunning!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY--this is fabulous! I just love your style:) Always amazing creations here!!!

Jules! said...

Eva, you make beautiful creations!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Eva, I love your card! It is Beautiful!Love the non-traditional colors, they are so soft and elegant!
Thank you for sharing!
Have a great week!

Lillian Child said...

I would never have thought to incorporate pink into a christmas card - but this SO WORKS!! Just fabulous creativity, Eva!

Lisa H. said...

oh, my, EVA! this is wonderful.

FibreJunky said...

This is SO beautiful!! Love the pink Christmas card!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin