Monday, October 4, 2010

H{ippity} Hop Monday

Hi friends! Hope you had a wonderful card making celebration weekend!  I had probably the most relaxing weekends in a while, which I was ever grateful for.  I had plans of making cards, but I only got to make one, the one I am going to share with you today, so let's get to do that.

This week it's Lisa, who is challenging us and her newest IPPITY challenge is the OCT challenge

O=something old, C=something crinkled, T=some twine

I had a lot of fun creating my card for this challenge and here is what I came up with.

My OLD:  old dictionary paper
Something CRINKLED:  hehehe...of course my crinkled ribbon
Some TWINE:  yepp...check on that, too...I tied my sentiment with twine


Well, that is all I have for you today.  Hope you have a wonderful hop today and wishing you a fabulous week!

By the way, so I am curious...how many cards did you make this weekend???  I am going to catch up on a few challenges, so I will share about those later this week.

Hugs,
Print

15 comments :

Rhonda V. said...

That is just so cute I feel a lift coming on maybe!!! I lovvve the dictionary paper you used it!

I didn't get to make any cards and I am bummed! I was down with the flu, but am getting a little bit better.

(((Hugs)))

dahlhousedesigns said...

Ca.UTE! Love it.

lisa a.

Katie said...

Oh, Eva, how beautiful! I love the dictionary paper! I made two cards this weekend, one Saturday and one Sunday. I'm really trying hard to make ONE crafty thing each day (at least when I'm home). Have a wonderful Monday!

Karen said...

Loving the dictionary paper ruffle girl and love how you incorporated all the old, crinkly, and twine!! Makes for one SPECTACULAR card!!

lynn said...

i didn't get any cards done, but i did play with my silhouette and made some gift boxes! love your ruffled dictionary ribbon!

Rona said...

really pretty as always EVA!!

Elisabeth said...

this is just darling, love the pleated dictionary paper!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

Oh, I just adore this card, Eva! Absolutely gorgeous! :)

Angie Blom said...

Stunning Eva .. Love the dictonary paper.. Always love those ribbons!

Eryn Hagen said...

LOL...that is so funny...we did the same exact O.C.T.'s! heehe...great minds!! :) YOUR card is GORGEOUS! LOVE how you folded the dictionary paper & your BOLD RED crinkled ribbon!

Pinkllilac said...

Such a beautiful card Eve and love the gorgeous design and detail.

Hugs Linda

Kathy said...

Wow Eva this is so delightful and so bright and pretty. Love the design and the bow at the bottom . Genius :)

Maria Gurnsey said...

ahhhh...I forgot how much I love that flower...this is fabulous :)

mamabearstamps said...

I love the paper ruffle!! I may have to pull out some vintage paper tonight to try it! :)

mamabearstamps said...

I love the paper ruffle!! I may have to pull out some vintage paper tonight to try it! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin