Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hip Hop!!!! Happy Birthday my Sweet Friend!!!!

Happy Thursday and a Happy Hip Hop to you!!! Hope your day is a lovely one. Today it is lovely for me, because we are hijacking our Hip Hop post!!!

Happy Birthday KAREN!!!

Not only Karen is my Ippity Design Team Mate, but she is also my sweet FRIEND.  Karen, I know it's not your official birthday, but I want to wish you a very happy day, or weekend for you to celebrate the FABULOUS person you are!!!  I just love you so much and hope we can get together next week, so I can give you a big hug, too.  But for now, you'll just have to be happy with seeing the card I made for you, on my blog...hehehe.  So, here it is...


So our team put our heads together and decided we are all making you something cupcake related and my card base was cut out with my Silhouette using Samantha Walker's cupcake card file .  Karen, hope you like all of our cupcake creations!!!

Ok, so back to a little business...hehehe...well, not really, but just wanted to remind you about all the Unity challenges that are going on still.  You still have time to win a WHOLE YEAR of Unity KOM!!!!!  Isn't that crazy????  Imagine getting the KOM for a whole year and for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  WOW...I want in on that deal!!!  So, make sure you check out the Unity Challenge Forum and play along as I always say for Pete's sake...LOL...and Michael always asks me, "who is this Pete?"  ROFL...

Anyway, hope you play along, but for now, let's see what gorgeous creation Karen has waiting for you.  I can't wait to see myself!  Hehehe.



Have a fabulous hop and a FABULOUS DAY!!!

Hugs,
Print

34 comments :

AJ said...

cute Eva! and I adore the cupcake card shape- that SW is pretty talented!! ;)
fabulous!!

cindy said...

Awesome card. Love the colors and all the little details.

Terrie B x said...

Beautiful` Miss Eva!!!!!...tfs
Enjoy the rest of your week:) x

JPScraps said...

Gorgeous as always!

Teri A said...

very nice work
Thanks,
Teri
teri.barefoot@gmail.com

Erika said...

Great card. I love the colors. TFS

Bogner's said...

Fabulous Card Eva! love those glittered flowers!

Maria Gurnsey said...

WOW!!!! now that is a cupcake that I would LOVE to have...Karen is one lucky chick :)

Lillian Child said...

Friends AND cupcakes! Doesn't get much better! GRIN. Just finished ALL 23 challenges - whew! What a fabulous event!

Angie Blom said...

STUNNING.. I love this shape of card. Karen is going to love getting these!!

Sandra said...

Cute!
Sandra

Christi Snow said...

Wow! Eva, this is sooooo gorgeous! Just WOW!! smiles....

dahlhousedesigns said...

Such a sweet cupcake and it screams "made just for Karen!" hehe.

lisa a.

Jacqueline said...

Absolutely stunning!

Karen said...

Oh girl I am totally loving your fresh and fun colors on this scrumptious cupcake!! I love this die cut and the gorgeous flowers with bit of sprinkling!! Love you back and can't wait to see ya next week either! Thanks for making my day extra special!

Big hugs,
Karen

Jen E. said...

your cherries on top are fan-freakin-tastic!

Shemaine Smith said...

Eva that is such a cute card!!!

NoraAnne said...

So cute, I'm sure Karen will love it!

Martha said...

BEAUTIFUL. love it all

hilde janbroers said...

amazing card!! Love it! And I love the bloghop!

Brooke said...

such lovely details, Eva!! Stunning!!

Brooke said...

such lovely details, Eva!! Stunning!!

Kristi B. said...

Your card is GORGEOUS Eva! :)

Purple Princess said...

Super cute!!

Rona said...

this is just adorable!!! I love your little flowers on the top of the cupcake - a perfect touch!!

Shelly said...

Love these papers! They go so well together!!

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Eva,

Wow, the colors on this delicious cupcake are very pretty and love the bling bling on top! Very nice!

Hugs, Wendy

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

OMG this is fabulous wow Karen is going to love it!!!!

lynn said...

soooo darling, eva! karen will love it:)

Lisa said...

This is absolutely lovely!

Lisa H. said...

oooo, EVA! love this, of course it's created by YOU! Karen will love it. I think my fave part is the rolled flowers/cherries at the top!

Linda Beeson said...

Just plain adorable! LOVE the shape, love those flowers.

symbelly said...

WOW! that is one gorgeous card.
Lucky Karen, you lucky girl.

=)

Samantha Walker said...

This is gorgeous, Eva! totally scrum-dili-ocious!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin