Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Hip Hop Flip Hop!!

We are back with our Flip Flop Hip Hop....yaaaaaaaaa for that AND with a SURPRISE on top of it! Today I am going to share not one, but two projects... If you have arrived on my blog, you already know that Unity is coming out with new stamps by Jillibean Soup!!! And if you just happened to come onto my blog, I just told you...LOL  And it matches their newest Christmas papers, too and I was so happy to find them at a local store, too!

But before I share my card made with the new Unity Jillibean Soup stamps, I am also pretty excited to share a project that is all about Encouragement in honor of Breast Cancer Month and what better stamps to use for that, then Melody Ross' She Did it Anyway and She Sprouted Wings.  I am sending love to all of you have have had cancer, or has a loved one have cancer.  It is a tough experience to go through, no doubt.  My creation is not really about cancer, it's more of a general Encouragement.

My project is made with a wire birdcage I found at Michael's last week in their $1 section..I love a great deal, so this was perfect.  I didn't know what I was going to make with it at the time, but I am so glad I picked it up, so today I have to share it with you all prettied up.  And here it is.


Hope you like it.  :)  This will be decorating my mantle permanently...

And so let me share my cute Jillibean card.  I used one of the newest Samantha Walker Silhouette die cut shapes, 8 piece mini scalloped round corner rectangle set.  I really love this and makes my card creation so much easier...now I don't even need my scissors...hehehe.  Anyway, here is the card I came up with the new sets.


So, have you checked out the new Unity Jillibean Soup stamps???  They are PERFECT for all your Christmas needs! So make sure you check them out at the Unity site.

And now head on over to see what GORGEOUS creation Karen has waiting for you, as I am sure she DOES.....

Have a fabulous day!  And don't forget to visit Unity's Forum at Splitcoaststampers, as we are going to be chatting it up!!!

Hugs,
Print

35 comments :

lynn said...

LOVE your cute birdcage-that pink ruffle is so fun! i love the snowman paper and the mini scallops, too!

Rhonda V. said...

Oh I am in loooove with your sweet birdcage! Fabulous!!! I also really love your shaped card too, what a beautiful nested rectangle shape, and those Jillibean papers are so awesome!!!

Bogner's said...

Seriously so fun! I love the birdcage. How cool is that?! And your cards are fabulous. I am really loving those snowmen!

Lisa H. said...

oh, Eva. loooove that bird cage. seems so simple but it sure is beautiful AND ACK, to your card. It's cuuuuuute!

Michele said...

Your birdcage is FABULOUS!!! Love the sweet card too! My very talented friend! : )

Shantaie said...

Eva that birdcage is scrumptious! Of corse you had me at pink ribbon, but the details are over the top! Girl you are gifted!

jpmayo said...

Oh my gosh Eva!!! That cage is gorgeous! absolutely gorgeous...and now I feel like I need to buy a Silhouette because I want to make cards like you!
:)

JPScraps said...

The birdcage is awesome!And the card is just too adorable.

Toni K said...

That birdcage is amazing! Love the card too!

Erika said...

The birdcage is AMAZING Eva. And the card is so pretty. Awesome job!

Jennine Chambers said...

Great stuff! I too have those cages and have had so much fun with them.

NoraAnne said...

Oh, that birdcage is just SO pretty, what a great decoration for your mantle, love all the details!
and that card is just TOO much :) Love it, love it, love it! I am so excited about this new partnership between Unity and jillibean soup!

Lillian Child said...

Always fantastic, Eva! That birdcage is so very creative! Thanks for sharing your talents with us!

Noelle Reese said...

I LOVE birdcages and you ROCKED this one! It would be permanent on my mantle too! Great cards too!

Erika M. said...

Oh my - what delightful creations!

Katie said...

That little bird cage is just amazing!!! LOVE what you did with it! And your JBS card is just too cute!! Have to get some of those stamps!! ;) TFS!

Vickie said...

Birdcage is cute but I love the JOY letters on the card. Very creative. TFS

Jen E. said...

i like how you made your words all puffy and glossy. :)

marilyn said...

LOVE the birdcage---your creations are fabulous as always!

Jen said...

Your decorated bird cage is adorable Eva, and what a great buy! Love the pop of green on your joy card...always fabulous creations!

Purple Princess said...

Wonderful work!!

Lorry said...

Love the birdcage!! I saw those and wondered what I could do with one... now I know!

Pamela said...

Wow! That first project is SO beautiful! And I love your card too! :)

Angie Blom said...

WOWSA.. Girlfriend. I love that birdcage.. you are amazing!! Your card is brilliant.. I love all the details.. the border, the shape and scallop sides.. brilliant!!

jmahugger said...

Your Bird cage is Cute!!!

Adorable Snowman Card!!! LOVE IT~

Theresa said...

Oh my! Love that sweet birdcage, and your card is gorgeous! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

Amanda said...

I love your little bird cage and the card! I like how you used the ribbons on both! :)

FibreJunky said...

That birdcage is amazing!!! Love the card!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

STUNNNNNING! Simply beautiful--love both! YOU ROCK!!!

Mary Friederichsen said...

Eva, I love your birdcage! How pretty!!
And an adorable Christmas card!
These look like they were so much fun to make!
I always find so much inspiration from you!
Thank you for sharing!
We are expecting another rainy weekend,so hoping to get lots of crafty time in!
Thank you for sharing!
Hugs,
Mary

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Eva...your projects are awesome!!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Oh My word that Birdcage is amazing!!! And your Jillibean card is soo adorable!!!

Lisa said...

I love both of these - need to hunt down one of those bird cages!!!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Totally love your birdcage! And JBS card is too adorable! Love it.

lisa a.

Rona said...

EVA these are ADORABLE I love the birdcage - so sweet - especially that fun little ruffle at the bottom!! and your card is super cute too!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin