Friday, October 15, 2010

Friends with FLAIR!!

Hope you enjoyed the Halloween projects from yesterday.  Wasn't it fun to see all kinds of easy and some more elaborate creations you can still make till Halloween???

Today, I have a card to share that I made for a special, kind friend, who had surgery this week, so I hope this card will brighten her day.  I used Samantha Walker's Silhouette cuts and her Encompassed Grace stamps...I told you how much I love these stamps..hehehe, so here is the card I made with it.


The background leaf cutout shape I actually cut out quite a long time ago and it was just waiting for these stamps to arrive and to be put to good use. It started out as white paper, but I inked it up with Ranger Distress inks. This card as you can see doesn't have any ribbons, as it was intricate enough to leave it off, I felt.  I think the ribbon would have been a little over bearing.

Anyway, I sure hope she will like it.  :)

Well, happy Friday to you all and have a wonderful Hop!

Hugs,
Print

19 comments :

Wendy ten Hove said...

Hi Eva,

I like it a lot, lovely, those leafs out of the shape, looks pretty! The colors are gorgeous and that thin line of colourful paper just peeping through is perfect!

Hugs, Wendy

lynn said...

love the cut leaf background, eva! congrats on your recent dt spot!

Bogner's said...

I love this shaped card! Beautiful colors and the sentiment is great!

Jingle said...

This is absolutely gorgeous! I love the shape and the colors are so fabulous!

Deanna said...

gorgeous card Eva! Wow! I'm always blown away by your work!

Susan B. said...

Just beautiful!

dahlhousedesigns said...

Beautiful Eva... I just love your colors and how you layer!

lisa a.

Carolina said...

Such a stunner Eva...love the bold colors!

Carol's Sweet Creations! said...

Beautiful card! I love the shape and the colors! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs,
Carol l.

Karen said...

Oh this will definitely cheer her up!! Beautiful, bold and stunning!!

NoraAnne said...

This is beautiful! I hope your friend feels better, I know this card will certainly brighten her day :)

Anne said...

Beautiful card!

Morissa Sweeney (SCS - stampinsweeney) said...

The shape with the images in gorgeous!

Katie said...

What a gorgeous card!! Silhouette cuts?? How'd I miss that?! haha Love it!

Lori said...

Just beautiful, Eva.

Brooke said...

oh.. i told you in your gallery.. but i have to say it again.. this is simply BEAUTIFUL Eva!!!!!!!!

Katrina said...

Uh, Eva....I think she will LOVE it!!!!! hugs, Katrina

Megan said...

This is gorgeous! I love the repeated shape and what lovely colors@!

Lisa H. said...

oooo, EVA! this is drop dead gorgeous. love the rich, elegant colors.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin