Friday, October 1, 2010

Friends with FLAIR!!

Happy Friends with Flair!!!  I am so happy it's Friday and I have a sweet card to share with you!  In fact if you like my card I do have a quick tutorial on how to make part of it on the Helmar blog, so if you like, check it out.

For my card I used Cosmo Cricket papers and Donna Downey's stamp set along with some Flower Soft and Helmar Gemstone glue and here is what I came up with.


Hope you like what you see and wishing you a fabulous Friday!!  Don't forget to come back tomorrow though for a challenge and a prize in honor of World Card Making Day!!!  It will be FUN, that I PROMISE!!!
Hugs,
Print

10 comments :

Pinky said...

Love the flower soft, I am going to have to try it!

Bogner's said...

I love your card! The border on the oval is great and the flower soft is way too cool on that image!

Kalyber said...

beautiful the flower soft is such a nice touch.

Lisa H. said...

another gorgeous creation, Eva!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Bea-utiful Eva! I really love the way you used the Flower Soft on this!!

Shirley said...

That's gorgeous Eva! Love it!

Lori said...

Gorgeous! Love the Flower Soft on the image.

Pamela said...

This is beautiful Eva! :)

Scrapcollectr said...

Love all ur layers. That lacey frame is a gorgeous addition!
=D

Sheng said...

Such a cute card.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin